DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Detroit Graffiti has been edited by seeking today and every other day at 5:00pm

Nah, just messing around..

Ok i got to admit it.. That death shit sure is fun to see. the punchlines seem to be pretty weak sauce but the fill/style is knockin..

That Gram shit has (although slightly resembeling esau) nice flow and im feeling it.

And where the hell is the ferrari flix? Dudes an animal..

wheres sensi and enuff?? they have been painting for a while. they gotta have some type of something.. i mean.. you know what i mean.. maybe.. i dont know...

The ansiq "behind the hill" spots are pretty fresh too. Seeking, bust out some pictures from something like painting in the hills of thailand with some berlin street kings after smoking glass or some shit.. something with some story behind it.. Or like catching twin japanese girls in mexico, spinning records on a beach cruise, and total kinging the yucatan penisula in a matter of 48 hours..

Lets see some more irate/pluto piecing.. always a little treat..

I love all of you and wish you could all have my children. I adopted a child from cambodia because all the ones in korea were on reserve for Tom Hanks.

-TheOral

-Kadswell Brewing Company Louisville Ky, Est. 1894

Christ on a Bike..

i am new to the whole new detroit graff scene, but not graf in general, ne way. i went down to the d like 2 weeks ago. i went everywhere down to the eastern market 2, looks pretty dormit right now, cuz of winter no dout, but i seen some hot pieces. ne war. i seen a lot of different people up but the ones that i seen the most were loaf, army, not doubt. but who is piano? i have never heard of him and his handstyles were every where. does he do any pieces or just handstyles? just wondering nes oner

Originally posted by Khartoum+Mar 3 2005, 08:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Khartoum - Mar 3 2005, 08:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TwoForFifty@Mar 2 2005, 07:45 PM

-TheOral

-Kadswell Brewing Company Louisville Ky, Est. 1894

Christ on a Bike..

Christ on a bike?...What are you Seth Kimbraugh?

[/b]

No.. Don't know dude.. heard some guy say it at a party...