Print Making?

Keem

does anyone know how artists like dalek, d*face or kaws makes prints of their work? not canvas or anything just like an 8 1/2 by 11 print or something. i was thinking they might draw/paint whatever it is they want and then scan the image and make high-res prints on high-quality paper. is that right or not?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sometimes my grammar skills are fuckin horrible...

Anyway:

Are you asking if the artists silkscreen their posters for mass production? Cause I know Obey does that. Or are you actually looking for posters? Im sure if you go to some graphic design or graffiti shops you MIGHT be able to find them... otherwise.. get the highest resolution of a piece you like (or scan it in high res) and take the saved file to kinkos. Print that shit out.

Originally posted by dubsface@Jun 29 2005, 12:07 PM

Sometimes my grammar skills are fuckin horrible...

Anyway:

Are you asking if the artists silkscreen their posters for mass production? Cause I know Obey does that. Or are you actually looking for posters? Im sure if you go to some graphic design or graffiti shops you MIGHT be able to find them... otherwise.. get the highest resolution of a piece you like (or scan it in high res) and take the saved file to kinkos. Print that shit out.

thanks dubsface i'll look into it...most of the rest of yall are brain-dead morons. point blank.