Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Keem

Print Making?

does anyone know how artists like dalek, d*face or kaws makes prints of their work? not canvas or anything just like an 8 1/2 by 11 print or something. i was thinking they might draw/paint whatever it is they want and then scan the image and make high-res prints on high-quality paper. is that right or not?

be careful with the new thread button rookie.

google search first...then 12 oz search...then think about starting a thread.

you've got the basic concept.

Sometimes my grammar skills are fuckin horrible...

Anyway:

Are you asking if the artists silkscreen their posters for mass production? Cause I know Obey does that. Or are you actually looking for posters? Im sure if you go to some graphic design or graffiti shops you MIGHT be able to find them... otherwise.. get the highest resolution of a piece you like (or scan it in high res) and take the saved file to kinkos. Print that shit out.

Originally posted by dubsface@Jun 29 2005, 12:07 PM

Sometimes my grammar skills are fuckin horrible...

Anyway:

Are you asking if the artists silkscreen their posters for mass production? Cause I know Obey does that. Or are you actually looking for posters? Im sure if you go to some graphic design or graffiti shops you MIGHT be able to find them... otherwise.. get the highest resolution of a piece you like (or scan it in high res) and take the saved file to kinkos. Print that shit out.

thanks dubsface i'll look into it...most of the rest of yall are brain-dead morons. point blank.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this