Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deterrent

Ultimate Krump-nation Super thread

my woman rented this awhile ago...i had seen a little krumping before but it didn't really do much for me. then i saw the guy who was sort of the head of the other team(not the clown team) dance and i was fucking amazed. since i can't dance worth a shit to begin with i have huge respect for good krumpers now.

I didn't read this thread, but it looks stupid...anyways, this raises a question with me. Why are so many people scared of clowns? Is it all cause of It? I don't get it

i seen this on the news or discovery channel once. the leader guy with the rainbow afro was saying how he took all these kids from gangs or something and let them be dancing clowns with him..something like that

Originally posted by asdjk@Apr 3 2006, 07:58 PM

i seen this on the news or discovery channel once. the leader guy with the rainbow afro was saying how he took all these kids from gangs or something and let them be dancing clowns with him..something like that

So was that a good thing?

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin@Apr 3 2006, 03:24 AM

I didn't read this thread, but it looks stupid...anyways, this raises a question with me. Why are so many people scared of clowns? Is it all cause of It? I don't get it

did you read my story ???

Originally posted by MAR+Apr 3 2006, 07:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Apr 3 2006, 07:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-asdjk@Apr 3 2006, 07:58 PM

[/b]

Yes it's a good thing.

There aren't after school programs for the kids and it gives them something to do other than football, basketball, or joining a gang.

Plus they make money from clowin' by performing for birthday parties and etc.

I just watched it, I still don't really dig the style of dancing but I respect it because it looks physically exhausting.

Rize, was a pretty good doc to me.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Jun 24 2005, 07:04 PM

but then again i understand black people way less than i do white folk...and i dont understand white folk at all..

i still dont

Originally posted by decu goldyn1+Apr 3 2006, 08:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (decu goldyn1 - Apr 3 2006, 08:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MAR@Apr 3 2006, 07:10 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-asdjk@Apr 3 2006, 07:58 PM

Yes it's a good thing.

There aren't after school programs for the kids and it gives them something to do other than football, basketball, or joining a gang.

Plus they make money from clowin' by performing for birthday parties and etc.

I just watched it, I still don't really dig the style of dancing but I respect it because it looks physically exhausting.

Rize, was a pretty good doc to me.

[/b]

Nah I was just playing anyway. Krumping to me is the epitamy of weird. Its like the white people dance in a clown suit.

krumping looks kinda cool, hey they dance waay better than me, but fuck the documentary comes off like a fucking big self serving david lachapelle jack off session. fuck that guy, and fuck using christina aguilera in the soundtrack

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep+Apr 3 2006, 07:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nyarlathotep - Apr 3 2006, 07:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MOOGLE?@Jun 24 2005, 07:04 PM

but then again i understand black people way less than i do white folk...and i dont understand white folk at all..

i still dont

[/b]

me neither, and im one of them.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this