Ultimate Krump-nation Super thread

deterrent

Originally posted by asdjk@Apr 3 2006, 07:58 PM

i seen this on the news or discovery channel once. the leader guy with the rainbow afro was saying how he took all these kids from gangs or something and let them be dancing clowns with him..something like that

So was that a good thing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MAR+Apr 3 2006, 07:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Apr 3 2006, 07:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-asdjk@Apr 3 2006, 07:58 PM

i seen this on the news or discovery channel once. the leader guy with the rainbow afro was saying how he took all these kids from gangs or something and let them be dancing clowns with him..something like that

[/b]

Yes it's a good thing.

There aren't after school programs for the kids and it gives them something to do other than football, basketball, or joining a gang.

Plus they make money from clowin' by performing for birthday parties and etc.

I just watched it, I still don't really dig the style of dancing but I respect it because it looks physically exhausting.

Rize, was a pretty good doc to me.

Originally posted by decu goldyn1+Apr 3 2006, 08:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (decu goldyn1 - Apr 3 2006, 08:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MAR@Apr 3 2006, 07:10 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-asdjk@Apr 3 2006, 07:58 PM

Yes it's a good thing.

There aren't after school programs for the kids and it gives them something to do other than football, basketball, or joining a gang.

Plus they make money from clowin' by performing for birthday parties and etc.

I just watched it, I still don't really dig the style of dancing but I respect it because it looks physically exhausting.

Rize, was a pretty good doc to me.

[/b]

Nah I was just playing anyway. Krumping to me is the epitamy of weird. Its like the white people dance in a clown suit.

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep+Apr 3 2006, 07:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nyarlathotep - Apr 3 2006, 07:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MOOGLE?@Jun 24 2005, 07:04 PM

but then again i understand black people way less than i do white folk...and i dont understand white folk at all..

i still dont

[/b]

me neither, and im one of them.