• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deterrent

Ultimate Krump-nation Super thread

vanity_fair_1.jpg

If you don't know it's a form of street dancing in LA

25% Clown toe'n 25% Strippin' 25% Fightin' 25% Up-rockin'= 100% Way of life: KRUMP NATION

krump_dance_mag.jpg

uw78013dvd.jpg

krump_paper_01.jpg

image_06.jpg

image_02.jpg

salon_image_01.jpg

krump_02.jpg

tommy%20theclown.JPG

mmazing (sorry)

Documentry "RIZE" by David La Chapelle is released today friday 24th of may

rize_poster.jpg

check it if you got nothing going on.

O_o

i dunno.. iwas in cali for the early beginings of krump... shits not that easy to do.... but then again i understand black people way less than i do white folk...and i dont understand white folk at all..

but i will say that ups/ uprocking...is nifty and takes some amount of skill to make it look nice... kinda like tapping and mock capoaira... and i am so rocking my new wig tonight..

this shit got really big in cali. looks weird, and it's fucking hard to do. but when done right, it's pretty cool i guess. i've seen homevideos of people doing this on stage for school performances and what not.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm always baffled to see the heights this has gotten to. It's so fucking weird, you'd think it'd be some fringe scene filled with crazy outcasts, but it's catching on really intensely and people are taking it very seriously. It makes so little sense, it's awesome.

dancing is cool.. but all the greased up muscles and costumes is turning me away.

looks like a fucking rave.

I Think I may have told this story before but....

a dude that was in the Lemonheads told me that they were touring in LA in the early 90s and a hotel they were staying at had a clown convention going on. They snuck into one of the functions and began to notice some seriously weird shit that proved the creepniess of clowns...the example i remember is that there were big photos of clowns posted around that were normal aside from unsubtle eretions sticking out of their pants

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this