the how to be a graffiti masters guide to success

ralf deyga

lol.....shirt wasnt for me........ christmas present for the misses... but ok.....turns out there 1 left and his bitch was goin to buy it.. and i did...and they were all butt hurt over a youth medium t shirt..that kids going to get his ass kicked .. i already got him scared from last itme.. he called my gurl a bitch... now i got that kid puting his jacket down for her when she walks over a puddles..........but ya that was last night man..point is i got the shirt... that shirt is was so small for his crinkly ass bitch anyways... white kids.... :yuck:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god...this is some funny shit...i just read the whole thing and the site cause i cant sleep...i get hyper after drinking pepsi with my beefaroni..

dope shit brotha....damn i know how it is to have the gf get in the way of graf....i wish ese one would come along sometimes...i dont have many beenies..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...