Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ralf deyga

the how to be a graffiti masters guide to success

ok,, after readin all the bull shyt comments left in the toy post, i took it upon my self to start this post.. this will show all u new jacks how to become a graffiti spray paint tagger master in weeks, and not yrs like it took everyone else, these are the secrete the good guys dont want u to no,, so here goes

[attachmentid=16171]

step1.jpg.131d84925417bed5d092297800cbfae4.jpg

hold ur comments please..... my computer is kinda broke.. so il have to post the reat of the flicks later.. so no one reply.. thanx

ha ha ha, keep it coming

"Doesn't help but looks cool."

ha ha

[attachmentid=16181]

ok u toys... this is the end of this section,, im sure ul all be tunin in to my next sections.. coving, gettin busting,, handling the bitches.rackin et etc... so u can thanx me later i gotta go..

smurf upm~

ok.jpg.cd66351a2c822649c777609b28d4a7fa.jpg

im goin play some basketball... go get some ups.. il start section 2 tonight.. ""HOW TO HANDLE YOUR NEW PROFOUND FAME""!

smurf upm

YO GOOD WORK STIX, THIS GUIDE BE COVERING WHAT MY WILDSTYLE GRAFFTAGGING GUIDE DID NOT, YOU FOLLOW BOTH OF THEM AND KING STATUS IS ASSURED YO

ha ha ha, you got a fan right here man...hilarious.

I'd like to see guides on

"meeting new writers"

"handeling yourself at a hip graffiti art show"

REMEMBER CHILDREN: BE SURE TO LOOK IN PAPER CHASE FOR THE WILDSTYLE GRAFFTAGGING GUIDE BY GNOMETOYS. ONCE YOUVE LEARN THAT, YOU CAN DO WILDSTYLEs ON ANY CARDBOARD, AND REACH LEGEND STATUS. TRUST ME

il post the new section later..i drew it at my homies house,, and his computer is fucked rite now,, so i no u toys are excited and ready to learn more....slow down cowboys.. slow down

smurf upm

[attachmentid=16200]

NOTE: ITS OK TO SEPLL NAMES WRONG.. ON ACCOUNT NO ONE CAN READ UR SUPER DUPER COOL WILD STYLES CUZ U READ HOME BOYS GUIDS TO WILD STYLE GRAFFTI.. SO DONT WORRY BOUT MISSPELLED NAMES..

___post2.jpg.cf0373eb5789e0e4e51aa81eb4b050c1.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now