the how to be a graffiti masters guide to success

ralf deyga

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...its back.. the heart attack highly awaited, heavy rotated, aint god plated, evaulated hated..but not assasinated graffiti masters guide to success,,,,so here goes bitches...

graffitimaster1.jpg

graffitimaster2.jpg

chip seven might return a favor and put himself over you..ahh dont trip..hes jus showin love.

graffitimaster3.jpg

:caution: do not attempt this at home..

graffitimaster4.jpg

since neither is graffiti related...do a piece on the piece of paper or some.. put arrows to..

graffitimaster5.jpg

i mean..wat kinda crew r u you if dont have really cool hip hop news fotos..

graffitimaster6.jpg

i have the only REAL copy of this document..

graffitimaster7.jpg

CRAZY COOL FUN TIP: try puttin the beef o roni cans in place of the beer cans.. makes for a good snack!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

This shit's a joke? Nah, fool, you're the fucking joke.

You're out in the yards daily?? That's funny. I walk around Memphis every day past the gay ass spot you paint and I don't ever really see you. I live right in front of the Southern line, and I never really see you. You're in the yards dailly??? BULLSHIT. What you're doing daily is go to a gay ass school that your mommy and daddy probably pay for that costs a billion dollars, and talk a bunch of fucking non-sense. I scroll through this bullshit, and what is it? You making fun of quote un-quote "toys?" You act like you're so dope, but you're not. And you try to play it off like 'oh yeah i just like to paint dirty cuz i'm a rugged, edgy freight monster that crushes. You aren't shit. Your weak graff ain't shit. All of you stupid fucking freights rolling around....Know what I think about them?? Shit.

Anyone can paint the spots you paint. Don't tell me that you're special or try to pretend you paint some hard-ass spot because I've lived here 19 years. This shit's just a big joke to you and we're all wrong for hating and you're just having a good time and blahblah blah...

Fuck that. I don't mind if we co-exist. I don't mind at all. I don't mind if you post your flicks and occasionally have something to say about graffiti.

But your shit is toy. Not only limited to your graffiti. The way you carry yourself is toy. You act the way I used to act 3 years ago. You get just alright, and then start acting like your hot shit. When you meet graff kingpins, they carry themselves so. They don't act like you....at all. How are you gonna make a thread about how stupid toys are, when you are a toy. You got no natural artistic talent so you just throw shit up on the freights.

And it's all just a just a joke to you. You're just joking. All of this is a big joke. Everything is funny. But maybe you need to realize there are plenty of motherfuckers who AREN'T. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. You're a drop in the water of graffiti. So am I.

This thread is for graffiti. Have you really got nothing better to do then make shitty m.s. paint comics and post them. We get it, Gore4....You're a KrAyZeE, HiLaRiOuS, CoOkY, WaCkY, iNsAnE, RaDiCaL heavy metal, punk rock, not giving a fuck gwaffiti writer that always has to spell things different so they're edgy, like ShyTtT instead of shit. Wow. You're Cool. But your graffiti sucks. Keep your bullshit, myspace blog-esque garbage to yourself. You need to learn....NO ONE CARES. And if you truly didn't care what everyone else thought, you wouldn't take the time out to make a stupid ass doodle every couple days and post them on an open, free INTERNET FORUM. When I click on "Paperchasers" I wanna see sketches. Canvases. Exchanges. You know, shit that has to do with graffiti. Not some immature ass, toy's personal journal full of cute little inside jokes and shit that's only funny to the more seasoned writers with screen names like "Sweet Graffiti name 1."

I forget who told me, but someone said you're leaving your gay little art school and will be leaving MEmphis soon....Awwwww......

No one will miss you here....And remember that YOU came to MY city. And all of us, all of my homeboys, all of the realest mother fuckers I know....YOU ARE THE JOKE TO US. We have a Gore4 voice. The only time we talk about you is when you post some ugly graff or when we stumble upon some gayness like this. Then we usually smoke a blunt, do the Gore4 voice and talk about burning metal and punk rock escapades. Other than that, you don't mean shit to any of us. We don't look at your shit and think it's so exceptional. We think, wow that looks just like every other stupid piece that goes by. Because graffiti isn't a joke to me. That's some shit that I do because I pretty much have to. And all of us aren't worried about this bullshit. We're worried about getting better. Yet you come on the forum, and talk. You just talk and fill the forum with your stupid, random ass thoughts. When people want to hear what you have to say, they'll let you know. But until then, don't hold your breath. And that's my point. You aren't special because you do graffiti and you like to paint freights. Look how many members there are in this forum...How much traveling have you actually done around America? Do you not know how many other writers there are, especially freights?? And not only are there mad people up on freights, but there's made people KILLING FREIGHTS....what the fuck are you doing? are you really crushing or is that all in your head...Do people really know who you are? Do you really like your shit? Do other people really like your shit or do they just say it's dope because they're dumb enough to be convinced that you're cool based on what they read on the forum? Do you really look at your shit when you're done painting and say "aww that's really dope?" Do other people actually like this shit or are a few occasional people, with nothing better to do look at your stupid shit on their free 10 minutes and type "this is funny." Shut up. Close this thread. Are you really painting graffiti? I dunno. I'm telling you I walk this city pretty much every day, right past spots I've heard you paint, and I don't see them. I know that I always see you online ALWAYS commenting on everything. And that's my beef with you. Because you're up way more on this forum then you are on real life, and you act like you're alot more credible than you are. You aren't credible. You're just wasting your time with non-sense because your such a misunderstood, artsy punk rock kid.

I just wrote all of this to stress my point, that No one cares.

But what do I know? This is all in 'good fun' and this is just a joke. You put in work in the yards. You're out there every day right? Come to think of it, I've only caught you once. That guy doesn't know you. He doesn't know you.

You don't know me. You can say I'm just trying to act hard or like a thug online, whatever I don't care. Because I would say any of this to your face. I just got no reason to ever see you face to face. If I do, I don't give a fuck I'll tell you to your face if you wanna hear it again. You're so opinionated, so don't be mad at me for having one. I'm just addressing ISSUES. And I know that you'll actually read all of this. That's why I sit here for almost 20 minutes and type. Because while you play it off like you're only joking in here, it seems like you take the internet way too seriously.

Too many flaws to correct....Drop Graff and Quit it. Die slow.

NO$EY. UNITED HOODRATS

And if that 42 guy is the same one that does little shit around memphis, you need to stay off my shit. that wall where you spot-jocked me on cooper and young, you went over part of my shit. and also you spotjocked my sinr bomb around there i did with phoe, and painted some stupid character. And that lead to us dissing back and forth until the Lamplighter (midtown newspaper) wrote an article about it. That's negative attention. We don't want that. That makes it harder on the kids who bomb. That means more feds are lookin out for that shit. If you wanna write graffiti, then write graffiti. Otherwise stop heating things up for the rest of us with stencils and shit anyone can do. Quit spotjockin and don't let your shit touch anyone else's. I would go back over your shit, but you're not really up except for the two or three, INCREDIBLY ORIGINAL AND PROFOUND sentences on the wall. It's only pop culture to art school kids.

Writing a book?

:lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...