THIS BITCH SHOULD HAVE

Pfffffffffft

Originally posted by Kirby p@Jun 10 2005, 02:45 AM

I've thought about being a cop too, and situations like this one are why I could never last at that job.

(yes, if the woman was 45 with a cat sweater on who's belligerent and i was scared of getting cat piss funk on me she's getting tazed. maybe shot.)

And that's why it's really good that you didn't become a cop.

"The ugly one gets tased but let the pretty one go"

Good job, you must be brilliant.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leader, you make mad assumptions....she may of had a knife....she could have cause the cop harm, she was irrational(upset but i didnt see a irrationality)..... youre a pussy i guess.....if i was a cop (fuck the popo) walking up to a car with a 22 year old model in it, she could be yelling and screaming about needing to get someone on the phone to witness it all she wanted....i wouldnt assume my life was in danger....now if i ran her plates and they came back as having previous violent crimes then i would.....but other than that id just keep an eye on her and give her a little while to calm down....after she got someone on the phone, if she didnt begin to cooperate i would then tell her i would remove her physically if she didnt cooperate because she was under arrest for blah blah blah reasons....if she resisted violently i THEN i would consider tasering her.....BUT it didnt happen so no good reason to do that.....and you act like im ignoring some fact,that isnt a fact at all, that she might have stabbed him....SHE DIDNT HAVE A KNIFE.....the polive HAVE TO see a weapon before they can take action that aggressive....you just cant assume everyones packing heat or are going to use some ancient for of forgotten kung fu thats is going to over power the cops....22 year old model pulled over for speeding and suspended license tail window whatever...faliure to comply with getting of cell phone doesnt justify tasering twice....pussy ass cops

Yo leader, Thanks for that funny post. Now I no longer have to respond to you because you completely played yourseself and exposed your ignorance in one post. But I will anyway.

Everything you typed, read over and think the opposite.

For example...

Leader--->"if A LOT of the people that get tased died they wouldn't be using the weapon as a non-lethal way of getting someone to pay attention"...

Mad paople are dieing from being tased by the cops. It's even in the news.

Leader-->"Police aren't trained to physically apprehend a perp if they are acting irrational, have you ever seen a dangerous man getting jumped on and forced to do anything? No, they pull their guns and give orders until he does what he is told"...

LOL!!! You fucking morron are you 12??? They do it all the time! That's what they're trained to do and that's what they do every day in real life and on "Cops".

If you ever left the farm you sound like you live on, you would have experienced, or at least seen this at one time or another, alot of the time whether you cooperate or not. Unless you're 10 or a hot female. "In this case even the hot female gets tased, LOL."

Dude, are you sure you write graffiti??? :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by SF1@Jun 10 2005, 11:30 AM

Yo leader, Thanks for that funny post. Now I no longer have to respond to you because you completely played yourseself and exposed your ignorance in one post. But I will anyway.

Everything you typed, read over and think the opposite.

For example...

Leader--->"if A LOT of the people that get tased died they wouldn't be using the weapon as a non-lethal way of getting someone to pay attention"...

Mad paople are dieing from being tased by the cops. It's even in the news.

Leader-->"Police aren't trained to physically apprehend a perp if they are acting irrational, have you ever seen a dangerous man getting jumped on and forced to do anything? No, they pull their guns and give orders until he does what he is told"...

LOL!!! You fucking morron are you 12??? They do it all the time! That's what they're trained to do and that's what they do every day in real life and on "Cops".

If you ever left the farm you sound like you live on, you would have experienced, or at least seen this at one time or another, alot of the time whether you cooperate or not. Unless you're 10 or a hot female. "In this case even the hot female gets tased, LOL."

Dude, are you sure you write graffiti??? :lol: :lol:

Please, give me numbers sf1. How many people have died from being tased? How many have not died from being tased? I unfortunately do not have a television right now, I'm sorry.. I can't watch the news. I get what I can from the local newspaper but that usually doesn't speak too much on national problems.

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear about the dangerous people not getting tackled to the ground thing. I was talking about people who were not running (they always run on cops, you know, otherwise they wouldnt be on tv) and were standing in one place but resisting.

Also, yes, I am sure that I write graffiti... but I really don't see what this discussion has to do with graffiti at all.

Also, just because I'm not closed minded and hate cops for doing their jobs doesn't mean that I grew up on a farm. I'm just not a complete retard.

Maybe you should stop trying to hold intelligent conversation and attempt to make your letters better, because right now you suck at both I really don't see you getting anywhere with the conversation part.

Also, thanks for making me laugh once again. You are, indeed, a riot.

Originally posted by mentor@Jun 10 2005, 10:29 AM

leader, you make mad assumptions....she may of had a knife....she could have cause the cop harm, she was irrational(upset but i didnt see a irrationality)..... youre a pussy i guess.....if i was a cop (fuck the popo) walking up to a car with a 22 year old model in it, she could be yelling and screaming about needing to get someone on the phone to witness it all she wanted....i wouldnt assume my life was in danger....now if i ran her plates and they came back as having previous violent crimes then i would.....but other than that id just keep an eye on her and give her a little while to calm down....after she got someone on the phone, if she didnt begin to cooperate i would then tell her i would remove her physically if she didnt cooperate because she was under arrest for blah blah blah reasons....if she resisted violently i THEN i would consider tasering her.....BUT it didnt happen so no good reason to do that.....and you act like im ignoring some fact,that isnt a fact at all, that she might have stabbed him....SHE DIDNT HAVE A KNIFE.....the polive HAVE TO see a weapon before they can take action that aggressive....you just cant assume everyones packing heat or are going to use some ancient for of forgotten kung fu thats is going to over power the cops....22 year old model pulled over for speeding and suspended license tail window whatever...faliure to comply with getting of cell phone doesnt justify tasering twice....pussy ass cops

Wait what? You talk about me making "mad assumptions".. and then you start calling me a pussy...

Anyway, both of you arguing with me are obviously biased, both have you have mentioned in your posts "fuck police" or whatever. So really, you kids are just looking to bitch about cops. It's funny. But it's getting pretty close to old.

And you keep bringing up the phone thing like that's the only thing she did. Like the cops pulled her over for nothing other than needing to tell her to get off her phone. SHE SWUNG AT A COP YOU STUPID ASS. SHE TOOK A SWING AT A COP. SHE THREW A PUNCH AT A COP. Read the last 3 sentences acouple times. She did resist violently, she slapped his hand away. What both of these actions show (slapping away and attempting to strike the cop with a fist) is that she is willing to harm the officer. So he had to take full precaution.

And now you are just trying to pull rules out of your ass pretending you know anything. The cops do not need to see a weapon to tase someone. Way to show you are just arguing for the fuck of it.

and for the 100th time. SHE DIDNT JUST TRY TO USE THE PHONE. SHE WAS ALREADY UNDER ARREST AND SHE WAS RESISTING.

How the fuck is high school treating you retarded fucks?

dawg...for the last time....you didnt see her throw a punch at the cop....you only heard him say "you threw a punch at me"....watch the fucking video again....because unless he pulled her over, then she threw a punch, then he walked away came back and started the whole conversation over again, IT WASNT ON THE TAPE....and i dont know you, so i dont know if youre a pussy.....im inclined to believe so because you agree with taking such action against a small unarmed woman....the door was wide open and the cop saw she had no weapon.....i recommend you watch it again....because you missed everything

like i said...unless he walked up, punches flew, then walked away and came back.....and that was the point in which the recording started, it didnt happen......if there is a longer version why havent you posted the link yet?...youre right....cops dont have xray vision....but for some reason you still believe their lives were in danger....people just scare you dont they?

stay inside and lock your doors

Cops always say shit like "yeah he tried to hit me" after fucking someone up for no reason. Or "Yeah I thought he had a gun" after they get trigger happy and blast someone.

They use these lines all the time whenever they just feel like fucking someone up. Straight up sucker the shit outa you after you're handcuffed and all and say "now you got assult on an officer!"

I wouldn't be surprized if they get taught this in training.

Obviously it would be impossible for her to really have swung on him while sitting in her car. :rolleyes:

"Ok. You kids obviously can't put your mind into that of a cops. Because you're too busy saying "omfg teh pigs are teh police state hatorz and when i do teh grafitis they want to stop mai art!!!!111111oneoneone"

Please son. Keep your mouth shut."

nice post man.

"Ok. You kids obviously can't put your mind into that of a cops. Because you're too busy saying "omfg teh pigs are teh police state hatorz and when i do teh grafitis they want to stop mai art!!!!111111oneoneone""

is this what the discussion has deteriorated to?...wow...i guess you proved your point there....one day the real world is going to hit you in the head like 50000 volts.....if you want to seriously discuss the issue then im willing to but if this is what i can expect, then ive said my part

Y'all need to stop arguing about this shit... we ain't even got all the facts. Apparently most of the world is in agreement that this cop was wrong otherwise we would have seen this fat bitch go buck on the pig before he tased her. There are cameras in the squad cars.

Tazers are for 800lbs gorillas, not dumb, fat bitches sitting in their van with the door wide open (obviously unarmed) rapping on their cell phones. It's pretty clear this pig wanted to try out his new toy on her.

There is no sense in defending that. Even if she did swing on him. There's a little something called using an appropriate level of force that the police are supposed to go by and this is clearly in excess of that.

Originally posted by mentor@Jun 11 2005, 11:04 PM

"Ok. You kids obviously can't put your mind into that of a cops. Because you're too busy saying "omfg teh pigs are teh police state hatorz and when i do teh grafitis they want to stop mai art!!!!111111oneoneone""

is this what the discussion has deteriorated to?...wow...i guess you proved your point there....one day the real world is going to hit you in the head like 50000 volts.....if you want to seriously discuss the issue then im willing to but if this is what i can expect, then ive said my part

Dude what? This whole conversation has been you guys calling me a "bitch" that's never seen "the real world" and saying the same shit over and over again.

The last post I made was just for my own laughs because I'm done with you guys. That is, infact, the way sf1 feels. It's obvious to him that cops are only there to hurt people, because all they do every time they pull someone over is hurt them and then say they assaulted an officer.

So, In conclusion, I didn't even completely agree with everything I said, but it was hilarious seeing you kids scramble to try to keep up... trying to pull bullshit facts out of your asses etc etc etc. It was a good run kid, but no more.

youre right leaser....i only called you a bitch and made no attempt to have a legitament discussion......my points were all without basis and totally factless....i bbow down with grace before your undeniable reasoning skills.....you fucking pussy

youre right leader....i only called you a bitch and made no attempt to have a legitament discussion......my points were all without basis and totally factless....i bow with grace before your undeniable reasoning skills.....

....you fucking pussy

Originally posted by mentor@Jun 12 2005, 10:06 PM

youre right leaser....i only called you a bitch and made no attempt to have a legitament discussion......my points were all without basis and totally factless....i bbow down with grace before your undeniable reasoning skills.....you fucking pussy

I said you guy's also said the same shit over and over again. Although they were legitimate points at the begining, you just kept bringing up that she was a thin woman that was pretty, although her looks/body type shouldn't be a factor in this.

Anyway, discontinue refering to me in this topic unless you are going to take sf1's route and pm me to discuss how you're going to "come and see me"

I'm not sure if he wants to fight or have tea and crumpets... but you can join us, whichever it is.