Internet arguement leaves 2 dead.

El Producto

Originally posted by Weapon X@May 27 2005, 02:34 PM

THIS IS SO FAKE. HOW DO YOU GUYS EVEN COME CLOSE TO FALLING FOR THIS STUFF? 969PIRATES.COM OR WHATEVER IS JUST GETTING A TON OF HITS FROM 12OZ ALONE.

Yeah, c'mon. I read the first few posts in this thread and got disappointed with the sleuthing of 12ozers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is a true story, i kid you not

I was on a busy avenue in brooklyn, chillen in front of a store with my boy, about to get on the train to go do some shopping.As i am getting on the train. A certain member or 12oz, and a decent graffiti writer.Approached me with 3 of his boys,and started beefing about me saying "he was soft on 12oz". so i laughed at him for bringing this to my face and even told him to walk away before he gets himself into some shit he cant handle.Then he tried to act like he was gonna swing on me.so i snuffed him, his boy tried to jump in and started to get severely beat down by my boy, his other 2 friends ran, and we layed them both out on the busy avenue. got on the train and went shopping

i never realy bragged about it.Wich is why i didnt say his name. but wonk saggin

Originally posted by mr.yuck+May 27 2005, 05:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - May 27 2005, 05:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@May 27 2005, 10:39 PM

If I ever meet Tease I'm going to rip his throat out with my teeth.

What ever happend to tease. haha. I knew this place wasnt quite the same.

[/b]

Tease is clocking mad e-hoes on myspace. I think he found his true calling.

Archived