MOOK SEOS VK PITTSBURGH

Guest YinzerXpress

you dunnies...

all this heat and seos definately one upped pittsburgh...rockin the t yard twice in a week doin easily over 50 fill ins...on more then 30 cars...pittsburgh is definately gettin loose, and everyone is takin the fall...this shit sucks...good luck to all that got nabbed over the years, and hopefully they wont catch anyone else...

five three oh five

value fuckin crew

blizzard grenade warriors

jackin your kandy

lettin killas live

only trolley killa

-412-

Yinzer for life....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is from my previous thread. I'm just gonna make this one longer.

Mook has been tearing shit up in Pittsburgh for the past three years. This is just a more detailed post about him. :king: ::VALUEKREW::

http://yourphotos.com/users/3532/Dcp_0002.jpg'>

Mook. Seos. Value Krew. South Side, Pittsburgh

http://yourphotos.com/users/3532/ssbombmook4.jpg'>

Mook. Value Krew. South Side, Pittsburgh

http://yourphotos.com/users/3532/okbombmook.jpg'>

Mook. Value Krew. Oakland, Pittsburgh

http://yourphotos.com/users/3532/Dcp_0015.jpg'>

Mook. Value Krew. Uptown, Pittsburgh

http://yourphotos.com/users/3532/Dcp_0023.jpg'>

http://yourphotos.com/users/3532/Dcp_0028.jpg'>

If you haven't seen the first thread on mook, view it here:

"MOOK.SEOS".Pittsburgh, PA By YinzerExpress

Pittsburgh News articles on "MOOK" and "ValueKrew":

South Side man is 'Mook,' city police say

Police anger reaches new heights over Mook's daredevil graffiti

Editorial: Tagging the tagger / Ricciardi's bill on graffiti is writ too large

Letters to the Editor

ValueKings

eastcoast: yeah, i'm at roboto all the time, heh. wednesday night was the teddy duchamps army homecoming show (they were on tour for 5 weeks) with crucial unit, shiver, fin fan foom, and world b. the unit and teddy duchamps rocked.

dayumn. he shoulda skipped town was what i was thinking. hopefully he gets off clean. i planned on doing some bombing when i was home for the holidays but shit looks kinda hot. well see how that goes. good luck to mook. ill pour an iron on the curb for him and i hope that you do the same.

atmosphere's playing roboto

please tell me you're in free barabbas...

if so, you guys fucking rule, i fucking love you guys....i wish i were as cool as you in high school, hah.

what tag do you write? maybe i've seen it around?

it seems pittsburgh is going to nuts now, nobody is painting much. reke and necs are hitting trains and some other cats are still doing shit here and there. other than that, since fiend, seos, kane, and the imfamous mook are nabbed at the moment, police have searched and found phone number lists with many writers on it... right now i hear they are going after some kids from the westend that are doing lots of freights and slowly hitting zone 4: sinrs and sayer. hopefully they don't get caught in the mess. pittsburgh is starting to get ill. keep up.

pgh reppin with mad crews, peace to all those out there in all parts of the city doing their thing: vk, jyk, ceo, nsf, pfg, hmnh8r, ra, timebomb, heads passing through: dac, 4dc, kyt

just got back from the southside pittsburgh....

Mook simply kills it. I went to pittsburgh this weekend to visit some friends at the art college(that 420 building) and fuckin mook is the most up and obvious..seos was bangin as well, saw some kane and peeped a crazy ass onorok piece down at a yard on the tracks by the riverfront..that OHNO roofer wit the 1,2,3 was cool also. shit, VALUE K was the topic all weekend, kids were talkin about that nonstop how he was busted..i noticed a surplus of 5-0 patrollin the hills around 18th and shit. a local shop denied carrying spraytips since there's been some narcs out and about....interesting articles, i might add..kinda wished i'd seen this post before going!

The city of Pittsburgh sounds as if they are trying to make it next to impossible to get over. At the risk of allowing the city to think they won the war, perhaps some of the Pittsburgh heads should stop killing the streets and pay more attention to the freights. I doubt they keep them as locked down.. shits getting hot. let it die down while you can.

It will probably pay off more in the long run, even if it does suck right now.

Guest YinzerXpress

is taper the one who posted that one message? if so who are you, i know damn well you arent from pittsburgh. and again why must you talk shit on vk from behind a computer? look around now, everyone, i mean everyone is out of jail and is chillin waiting for trial. they aint gonna go back to jail either. its just that you are a jealous toy that realizes these kids got up so now you have to say that they ruined it for everyone. you cant bomb the streets because of vk? my dick you know you never bombed the streets before vk either. and the city isnt ruined, ya the T fucked everyone, but it ran, believe me it fucking ran. so in conclusion, dont hate congradulate, you dont like em, good go out and eclipse what work they did. until then shut yo mouth fool.

Originally posted by NeO

pretty smooth mook getting caught and all, and to fiend a dirty little rat who needs his ass whipped

:mad: :mad: :mad: :confused:

id just like to say FUCK FIEND...that kid is a fucking annoying dork..ive told him that to his face...he deserves to have his ass raped, not whipped...by a large black inmate with a mammoth cock.

i am not tanner or mind i have personal beef with vk and i have talked shit to their faces. they started shit over nothing and your right i dont bomb becaus imoved away from the city. and man you know over half of that shit was trash anyway. mook has skill but rarely used them and was totally stupid about it. seose wants to fight over some dumb shit and it is dumb because it doesnt concern him. i dont wanna mention when jane got punked down over some dumb shit too. im not out to talk shit or start trouble but they started it and i am just voicing my opinion. i dont want beef because its petty shit anyway but everyone in vk went crazy and all dumb like got caught and im not talking about fiend im talking about how they went about it stupidly and got hot real fast. i give them respect for being up but the shit was mostly wack and thats all i said. i am not trying to say i am great but i am better than them and thats all i have to say. not hatin just givin opininons

Archived