The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

for all you retards talking about "little kids" just remember that a skateboard is actually a child's plaything.

stop taking yourselves so seriously

hey basketball is a little kids game too. doesnt mean i wouldnt rather watch the nba. your point is irrelevant. and whose taking it "so seriously". im just discussing my opinion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

top 5 pros?

shits tuff but if i really had to pick.

todd jordan

bobby puleo

keenan milton

anthony papalardo

dan pencyl

fuck it one more ...dennis buzenits

top five ams right now.

john choi

david clark

clark hasler

nestor judkins

fuck it...if sammy baptista isnt pro....he should be. but hey may be pro for turf but i dunno.

richie jackson and brent atchley need about 2 more solid video parts to make it to the number 6 bonus spot on that list. but well see.

five years ago pj ladd would have been on that list just on the basis of jaw dropping wonderful horrible part, but since then he seems lethargic. he still kills it of course but it lost the magic for me. from that crew nowadays id rather watch gallant or even colin fiske really. gallant for his precision and fiske for the kooky dork shit that im a sucker for.

i like brent atchley but richie jackson man...wayyy too much of a gimik for me. and yes i agree about pj ladd. i liked jeremy rogers alot more in yeah right then i did his dvs part. so yeah i see what you mean. the Gonz of course and dan..basically all of krooked is dope as hell.

hey i understand. i just like anybody thats gonna try and push whats acceptable to be called skateboarding. and dude is pushing hard. i could do without the psychedelic vibe too but you cant win em all. but weve already been over all this pages back so im going to leave it alone on him.

hey basketball is a little kids game too. doesnt mean i wouldnt rather watch the nba. your point is irrelevant. and whose taking it "so seriously". im just discussing my opinion.

i just scrolled through like 2 pages and saw a bunch of people debating the shit like it even fuckin mattered.

there was a time when only young kids were sponsored. it wasn't until the last 10 or so years that you're seeing adults as pros. up until the mid 90's your pro career was over before you were legal drinking age

Im skating a chocolate right now.

Its good. Really good.

I love the pop/side to side concave. I did a kickflip down this 5 set. It like litterally flicked at the perfect speed, caught it nice and high, landed, rolled away, then I hit a pebble, slipped and twisted my ankle. Now im sitting here wishing I could skate. sucks.