The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

because earmuffs doesnt like anybody that rips apparently. i dont see how you can hate on richie jackson, but hes a kook so ill give you that. but to hate on atchley and chris senn? thats three strikes easily. who else dont you like, natas? cardiel?

he only likes guys in baggy clothes that flip in flip out i suppose.

skatings a big boat theres room for everyones opinions i guess. worthless as they may be.

because earmuffs doesnt like anybody that rips apparently. i dont see how you can hate on richie jackson, but hes a kook so ill give you that. but to hate on atchley and chris senn? thats three strikes easily. who else dont you like, natas? cardiel?

he only likes guys in baggy clothes that flip in flip out i suppose.

skatings a big boat theres room for everyones opinions i guess. worthless as they may be.

haha damn dont get all butt hurt and cry over some internet comment.. Chris Senn is just like Ed templeton, same shit every single day.. Go to any park in the world and you can see 12 year old kids go fast and fly out of a bowl..

haha. im not mad at ya pimpin. i feel like my opinion is just as worthless as yours believe me. i definately dont feel "in the right" when it comes to how i think about skateboarding. i know 90% of people arent feeling me.

anyway, yea, ed templeton is pretty wack these days, but he didnt used to be i guess. dudes just old. not everyone can age gracefully like gonz and lance mountain. shit chris senns got a kid thats probably older than 1/2 the dudes on 12oz.

Anyone from boston.

Hit me up.

Dont skate winthrop park.

its actually mad fun, the mini ramp is metal and fast. But you wont slide, its actually awesome.

But the little kids killed it.

Which one of you internerds was skating there with the black bookyyyy with ya.

Saw hella heads in it. I know your reading this.