The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I say the people that post the most , meet up somewhere this Spring/Summer . I did that on concretedisciples.com and there was a turnout of 22 people . It was fun . We all met up in Phoenix , me flying from Ohio I was the only other dude East of the Mississippi . Some stayed in hotels , tents , at the 3 locals houses . I realize some here are married , have kids like myself , etc...but it would be fun . And put people's skating where their mouth is . :cool:

I say the people that post the most , meet up somewhere this Spring/Summer . I did that on concretedisciples.com and there was a turnout of 22 people . It was fun . We all met up in Phoenix , me flying from Ohio I was the only other dude East of the Mississippi . Some stayed in hotels , tents , at the 3 locals houses . I realize some here are married , have kids like myself , etc...but it would be fun . And put people's skating where their mouth is . :cool:

I'm old and fat and suck nowadays. But I can still hold my own in certain areas.

I don't know about driving to Arizona though.

went to watch a friend's band play tonight. turns out it was also the annual party for this old ass crew of skate dudes from the 70's. there was a projection screen showing old ass reels of hosoi, cab and ton of other dudes skating del mar and that kind of shit. john cardiel was there too. totally the kind of scene celt would lose his shit over.

i just finished having an argument with brian sumner. great skateboarder. annoying person.

I almost fought Mumford when he came to Philly.

He had the balls to tell me to stop skating while he was trying to film a trick.

I wasn't even in his way, not even in the background of his flick.

He said the noise of me and my boy skating was distracting him from landing his trick.

I told him to fuck off and to go back to Australia with that shit and reminded him that the only reason we were even at that spot was cause all of center city (down town) was heated due to him and his boys from the X-games being in town.

His peeps that he was with (most of whom knew me) told him to let it go.

I had my hand on my brass knuckles.

I'm sure he would have destroyed me though.

^I also almost got into it with Clyde Singleton once.

He yelled at me for getting in his way.

I was like "my bad" and he was like "watch were the fuck you're going!".

I was like "eat a dick, faggot!" all ready to whack him with my board.

He just mumbled some shit and skated off.

He probably woulda destroyed me too though. :biglaugh:

you keep saying you would get destroyed

are you like small or something

fuck it

battle with boards like blades

Nah, not small. I get in alot of fights and can hold my own.

But we're talking about dudes like Mumford and Clyde Singleton.

I'm not gonna pretend to be confident about winning that one.

Then again they were both a long time ago and I was a lot skinnier back then.

So maybe I'd be a little more confident these days.

Either way, neither one of them woulda got away with chumping me without taking something or another across the dome.

okay your a faggot if you call MJ a faggot and you think chris haslam is somtn dope? chris haslam puts on the biggest front like some crazy bearded heshn. PLASTIC as fuck. just cause he does some dork tricks doesnt make him dope. he has control on a board hell yeah but hes not doing shit that is like fucking insane. Brian sumner great skaters? siiiiike that dudes got the coolest hair gel sponsar ever. thats real tight.

lakai or die.