The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
one of my favorite parts...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hBJV6PKMjBo

bump this so hard!!!

I haven't seen this part since I was little...

nice post

it's all about this part

Louie Barleta's part in

Man Down by Tilt Mode

and Jerry Hsu's new part in Bag of Suck by Enjoi

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h7QqTjUvGKM

it's all about his ender on the Lincoln 13...

stoked I found this thread...

Oh yeah I left last Saturday for Orlando with my 4 year old , Mother , Sister and Girlfriend for a week . I went to O'Town Watersports Park . They had a skatepark that fucking ruled and I was able to skate it for 2 of the 7 days I was there . Mad fun .

sub-accomo1.jpg

plan b is the worst fucking company in skateboarding. ryan gallant needs to bail the fuck outta there, and pj ladd needs to stop skating like a generic fuckin turd and bail out too

See I didn't know . All I think of when I hear Plan B , was their first 2 films with Jermey Wray...I don't pay too much attention to most teams . That's sad because Plan B started a lot of things , even though I didn't get them .

back in the day Plan B was the shit...

but now, they came out and were saying they were going to pay their pros a shit load of money...

that and they got so much hype when people heard they were comming back

people felt it just wasn't the same

that and now they have sheckler on the team and I hate that little punkass douchebag...

but hey that have Danny Way, Pat Duffy, and Pj Lad so they have a sickass like up of skaters but

the company just sucks balls

My daily website I look at when I wake up .

http://www.concretedisciples.com/forum/index.php

I fucking love it , and most bullshit people get deleted immediately . It's sort of a place older skaters might hang out , but there's 8-10 year old rippers posting videos too . It's all about the concrete...I think I need a shirt or something that says that .

Question.

Heads skating in Boston. I'm getting back into shit again and all the old

spots are gone or a bust. I have some nice curbs near the crib but I was

looking for a mellow bank or some transitions. Most of the spots I've

seen are ledges that are beyond my current skill level. I know about the

Chinatown courts but I like skating by myself which is why I don't know

where anything is anymore.

Thanks in advance I appreciate the help.

I'm going to explore now. Hit me with a PM I don't want to heat a spot

up unnecessarily.

Oh yeah just so you know I'm on the level I used to skate Copley back

in the day with Jahmal, Robbie and company.

I feel like a relic now that I said that. Ha!

but now, they came out and were saying they were going to pay their pros a shit load of money...

that and now they have sheckler on the team and I hate that little punkass douchebag...

but hey that have Danny Way, Pat Duffy, and Pj Lad so they have a sickass like up of skaters but

?? the plan b hate has nothing to do with them "saying they were going to pay their pros a shit load of money..." and has everything to do with plan b being a jock team who is focussed on all these stupid xgames and dew tour competitions. please believe duffy and gallant will be gone eventually. duffy is only there for nostalgia's sake, and gallant is only there because of pj ladd. danny way may as well be playing football now, cos he's a straight up jock. it's a shame, cos the dude is a monster on his skateboard, but dude's mindset these days is super lame

i dont care about profesional skateboarders that much. and i dont really care about brand name products. i just stick to girl or zooyork decks if i feel like spoiling myself with a pro deck. as for trucks and wheels its typically just destructo and spitfire. bearings i dont really giveafuck. its allt he same to me.

What it is is that nowadays every other 16 year old kid skates on a Plan B level.

So Plan B itself just kinda fades into the mix with every other team out there.

Maybe it's all the prenatal vitamins producing a super race this past 20 or so years where every other kid's a fucking superhero nowadays.

Whatever it is.... it is what it is.