The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Baker 3 - Full

josh beagles part is especially good

Thats "Beagle" not Josh Beagle ... His real name is Ryan or something like that. I had the same thought initially too. His part is cool ... that other part when he couldnt open his beer to shotgun it was super funny, kid seems goofy as fuck.

p0rCelain:

Get that shit dusted off and roll again ... its never too late.

I started skating about 5 times a week again at 30, now 2 years later I am skating better than I did at 15/16 ... Less the big gaps (that used to be my favorite shit and I miss it sometimes) But I dont need to push it on that level anymore ... I want to be able skate tomorrow, ya know?

However I rolled my ankle bad last week so I'm staying off till next week ...Fiending to ride.

my an my boy foun the cutty-est chill spot behind a safeway:

six stair with a long ollie up runway

(best trick: ollie manual to kickflip over the six)

coped ledge about a foot and a half high

(best trick: fs tailslide to fakie)

mini loading dock ramps

(BT: tre flips all day erry day)

and it has all kinds of pallets and milkcrates that weve made neat manny pads and ramps out of.

i<3skateboarding

Lot of my friends wont skate alone either ... I throw on the mp3 player and I'm good to go ... But its just cuz I WANT to skate and being alone in that isnt gonna stop me.

I miss those old days of rolling 10-30 deep just charging the town. Who wants to fuck with that many skaters? Even being at a skatepark full of kids these days isnt the same. But I try not to be that old guy who cant sht up about how much better shit was back in "my" day.

hahaha. yeah. all the old skater became gang members now.

there are still some people left. and they still tear shit up.

i might go ride the shit. but i aint ganna frontside flip no 6 set anymore you know?

All the scratches on your board are going with the direction of your board. Not against it. Which means that you probably never did any frontside flips at all.

All the scratches on your board are going with the direction of your board. Not against it. Which means that you probably never did any frontside flips at all.

ooohhh you pulled his card.

Who gives a fuck if his current board has what kind of scratches ... If you serioulsy want to call some internet stanger out like that you must not skate for anything other than attention from others.

If you just skate at your level and have fun you are more of a skater than any kid sitting on a legde at the park who can name every pro, who rides for what companies, and what tricks leave what kind of marks on your board/trucks.

This is made to be fun as the first priority. If you live the lifestlye you do learn a bunch of crazy useless shit that can only be shared with other skaters but why call out a fellow skater online ... oh wait ... I just did the same shit ...

I'ma shut up and go skate.