The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

speaking of shane, when the flip feast tour came to houston, i got a chance to hang out with a few of the flip guys including shane after the demo was over.

we got to sit up at southside, drink beers, and it was pretty cool. hes was a fucking humble ass dude who seemed like he could be the life of the party, yet be mature enough to handle his business.

It was crazy because he died not too long after that. I'm just glad I got to hang out with the dude on a personal level. Its not everyday you get to kick back and get wasted with the dudes you look up to.

RIP SHANE.

Next RathofGod post....

Chad Muska buys Birdhouse from Hawk and forces the team to wear grillz and listen to Three-Six Mafia .

Shane Cross not dead , just hiding from the IRS and will ride for Plan B next month .

Mark Gonzales calls it quits and says skateboarding is a " waste of time " .

:lol:

Now your just acting gay

I mean I know some of my shit is not really out yet officially, but most of it is legit

The fact that you used the shane cross thing is just sad that you would actually bring him up for a joke on me

fuck man

That malto shit and devine shit is real though

I'll post if it's a rumor or something if I feel the news is kindof weird or not really out yet

wuddup guys

i usually don't pop up in this thread

but i thought i would share some trailers of shit my friends are working on

i'm not in any of them, i haven't even skated in ages, as a matter of fact i havent even seen any of these guys in ages.

enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VAxgtQ9pGTA

when you get to the double set in that residential area in the second video, pause it and take a second look at how big that shit really is.

But why post nonsense from a shitty forum like slap ? You're not a bad guy it just makes you look lame even though I'm sure you're not . :cool:

I don't get my shit from slap

I get it from a good sorce who knew that lance mountion was on nike a long time before announced

It's people that are apart of nike and if chet rides for nike

I think they'll know if he's switching

It's whatever but the people I get it from seem right most of the time

Anytime I saw dood he was rolling solo...

Just lurked up to a spot killed it and rolled away.

The only time I ever seen him he rolled up solo at Love park one night.

Before that I seriously had no idea how tall that motherfucker was. My man was bluntsliding ledges like they were curbs. Rockin a 8.5 deck that looked normal size under his feet.

he cries a lot. and hes rich. whys he so stressed out?

My man was crying about 2nd place in some big contest. Like they were supposed to give him sympathy points cause he kept skating after breaking his elbow or some shit. Then bitching at his pops for trying to tell him how lucky he is. I remember Andy MacDonald used to get hated on for being kinda full of himself, but this kid Sheckler is the worst. After watching one episode of that show I seriously wanna beat that kids ass if I ever see him.