Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

like, the people that serve you or the regulars or the little shit preppy girls that go in looking for their daily expensive caffeine fix because they're too good for plain black coffee from Macdonald's... which is delicious btw.

i like this boy who works there, but i dont know if he likes me.

welcome to being 12 years old again.

you need to work on being a girl. use your supermanipulative girly powers to ask someone else at starbucks to ask him if he likes you.

So, this is super off-topic from the general direction of this thread at the moment, but am I the only one who strips down as soon as i get to the computer. I just kind of... whoosh, there go the pants... It's so much more comfy to be bare and under a comfy fleece blanket than wearing pants. am i right or am i right?

clothes are for fags.

you need to work on being a girl. use your supermanipulative girly powers to ask someone else at starbucks to ask him if he likes you.

genius!!!

i already got my homegirl there to mention how cute i think he is.. and he got all excited/giddy and what not.

:)

Haha!

Nah, I am sometimes in just the boxer shorts at the comp, but I find I get uncomfortable quicker as the paddign on my chair is dying quickly.

Funny thing I was walking up the stairs at uni and this hot chick in front of me stumbled over due to her sandals and as she was wearing a skirt I got a full view. I couldn't laugh at her expense though as an equally hot brunette was looking at what I was looking at and I didn't want to attract attention.