Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Originally posted by CALIgula+Mar 5 2006, 10:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CALIgula - Mar 5 2006, 10:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-grc@Mar 5 2006, 11:57 PM

laulau.jpg

goodnight

yo...that shit looks hella good...hawaiin food right?...we got a spot out here called L&L's....it came from hawaii....food is grub as fuck...theyre building em up all over town now....they just made like 4 in the past couple of months...i think this is the next shit to blow up on the west coast..

[/b]

L&L is awesome....but this right here^ is way better..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fatalist+Mar 6 2006, 04:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Mar 6 2006, 04:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-grc@Mar 7 2006, 02:06 AM

uhm

rice

laulau

lomi samin

chicken long rice

poke

bring some of this to houston!

[/b]

i dont think i can bring it on the plane

Originally posted by grc+Mar 6 2006, 05:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (grc - Mar 6 2006, 05:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CALIgula@Mar 5 2006, 10:23 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-grc@Mar 5 2006, 11:57 PM

laulau.jpg

goodnight

yo...that shit looks hella good...hawaiin food right?...we got a spot out here called L&L's....it came from hawaii....food is grub as fuck...theyre building em up all over town now....they just made like 4 in the past couple of months...i think this is the next shit to blow up on the west coast..

L&L is awesome....but this right here^ is way better..

[/b]

word?.....whats the spot called?....

who seen zion I.....last show they had in my city...i got tickets ahead of time...but showed up late and missed there whole set :( :(

i need to get me a fucking desk job. not only am i fucking sick of working outside in savage weather everyday. im getting fucked up doing it. i got cut bad and almost lost my arm late last year, got knocked the fuck out today by something falling and hitting my head and shoulders. the rest of me got bruised and cut up as well.broke the ring finger on my left hand lastweek. i go home bleeding every single day. im too accident prone to be doing this shit.

that is me whinging. thankyou.

Originally posted by ARCEL+Mar 7 2006, 12:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ARCEL - Mar 7 2006, 12:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-grc@Mar 6 2006, 12:57 AM

laulau.jpg

goodnight

the thing on the right looks like an upside down pigeon with its insides partially scooped out

[/b]

my thought exactly////

cooked pigeon...

poop.

No....i went to China in october with the full intention of eating some kids lost dog but they said it wasn't in season....i felt so gypoed by that shit.

I think one day i will filet my gf's pug and have him with some favah beans and a nice chianti to the tune of Frank Sinatra