Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

I smelled coffee earlier but I figured it was just my imagination because I hadn't made any yet.

So just now when I went to make some, the coffee pot and grounds were hot, but it wasn't turned on. The light was off. Its not on a timer and Im the only one who drinks coffee in my house.

weird....

About a year ago, I had the dryer on and I heard it stop so I went back to it and turned it back on, figured it was a simple electronic problem. As Im walking away from it, it happened again but this time it stopped, opened, clothes flew out of it and it shut and started again.

I don't typically believe in anything supernatural but there was NO explanation for this.

I didnt believe in ghosts either till my house in the sticks was haunted i made a thread about it somewheres. The street I lived on and the park had a history of hauntings and murders. The people who did the Amityville horror investigations came and investigated a couple houses in my town.

I could deal with ghosts but racism made me move out...

Dirty and I went to a haunted hotel once. Scariest shit I've ever experienced. He made a thread about it, but then some lady that worked on the restoration team or some shit got on here and threatened to sue us. Silly bitch.