Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

went bowling last night, the rules:

1)every time you get a gutter ball you had to hump the bowling ball and yell, "I'm Gay!"

2)every time you got a spare you had to moonwalk back to your chair, turn around do the mime wall check then knock and you had to wait for someone to open the door for you.

3)every time you had a strike everyone had to down their beer

i must say it was a fun night.

I just read about the car door lock OCD a few pages back and I got to admit that I got it bad.

I'll walk 5 minutes away from my car almost all the way to class and if I can't remember visually confirming that my doors were locked, I'll walk all the way back to the car just to make sure. That doesn't happen very often, but it has happened on more than one occaision in the past.

-fuse.

I used to have a mild case as a kid lost it when I started using drugs and alcohol and since I've quit the use of all drugs except for alcohol it's slowly starting to creep back.

I just got finished organizing my dvds by chronological and alphabetic order cause I felt this system will help me find DVDs in my drawer better.

I also made a cheat sheet.

Fuck I need to start drinking or something.

no im not gay

"i dont fuck with dude no more" as in he was one of my really good friends since i was 12 but i stopped talking to him all together about 4 months ago due to him being so whipped and listening to his girl when she said he couldnt chill with NONE of us anymore..probably because i wouldnt fuck her with him and she was salty cus she thinks shes hot sutff and gets whatever she wants

Damn this page is stretched.

You should go thru with that 3some VBD.

Make her go ass to mouth then tell her what piece of shit she is for ruining your mate, then walkout saying how the tramp couldn't even make you come.

Maybe your boy just wants to get you back onside, which is why he is down with you plugging his woman. That or he is just looking for an excuse to leave her.

did you try to take it to court and hope that the pig doesnt show up?

this cop was about 4'8 tall with a real inferiority complex. after he belittled me and made me bow down to him like a little chump he still gave me the ticket for doing 50 in a 35 on the busiest and biggest street in chicago (western ave). which is ridiculous because no one does 35 on western. not even during the day.

fucking cocksucker.

this piggy would definitely show up.