Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: It's The Shit Thread - no homo

I hate that despite being exhausted I chose to hang out with my homegirl 'til 10:45pm last night. Then I get home tired and still stay up 'til midnight talking to another friend who's out of her mind when I have class at 7am. My fault, I know this. But then.. it turns out my homegirl's sister-in-law has pneumonia(SP?) and all day today I've felt like barfing on account of this scratchy/itchy feeling going on in my throat that keeps fucking with my gag reflex or something. I came down with all this this morning. I better not fucking have pneumonia. It better just be a cold from all the bitches I see walking out of the restroom without washing their hands and coughing into open space while they sit next to me in class. Every start of term I get sick due to douchebags with bad hygiene and all these other unsanitary fools.

And the weather really sucks. It's been cold & rainy since... I don't know, all week.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hate that despite being exhausted I chose to hang out with my homegirl 'til 10:45pm last night. Then I get home tired and still stay up 'til midnight talking to another friend who's out of her mind when I have class at 7am. My fault, I know this. But then.. it turns out my homegirl's sister-in-law has pneumonia(SP?) and all day today I've felt like barfing on account of this scratchy/itchy feeling going on in my throat that keeps fucking with my gag reflex or something. I came down with all this this morning. I better not fucking have pneumonia. It better just be a cold from all the bitches I see walking out of the restroom without washing their hands and coughing into open space while they sit next to me in class. Every start of term I get sick due to douchebags with bad hygiene and all these other unsanitary fools.

And the weather really sucks. It's been cold & rainy since... I don't know, all week.

yeah...the weather sucks here in sacramento too....

its been cold and rainy...and i hate it....

i hate being sick....so this season ive done everything in my power not to get sick!....its worked so far (::knock on wood::)

for your sake, i hope its just a common cold.

DON'T GET SICK KIDS.

I went from virus to infection and straight hating on life for now. Locked down for three days. Got cabin fever. Started trying Spring clean early, I'm afraid I might sleep on the floor tonight if I don't clean my mess up.

Nope I never get flu shots. My problem is I have bad sinuses, so if I don't take care when I get sick it turns into an infection every time. After talking to my mom recently this has always been a problem. I'm glad her and my dad smoked while I was young. Haha

damn cali. always studying. i have a rally at school tomorrow, so i will be up all night doing nothing.

/notbraggingoner

yeah man...i had a test today....it was cake though!....

but i got to buckle down all weekend....i got a hella hard test on monday...and a medium-hard test on tuesday.