Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Google oner ftw

--------------------------------

Monday is my eat out night...not vaj. food.

We eat a lot of mexican food and I'm tired of it.

Give me ideas for what I should have for din din.

Google oner ftw

--------------------------------

Monday is my eat out night...not vaj. food.

We eat a lot of mexican food and I'm tired of it.

Give me ideas for what I should have for din din.

Maybe you should try vaj for once...I will tell you its def. not mexican...unless it is...

There are some Macaroni's somwhere. There used to be one right by my house but it was in a bad location so they shut it down...yet the Frijole's right next store made it another 3 or 4 years.

do you guys have romanos macaroni grill in texas?

ewwwwww dude fuck a chain resturant I do not go to any of these places unless its for drinks.

Fucking retarded chains low quality of food and shit. Go in the fucking paper look up reviews and support your local resturants fuck a big company go somewhere smaller the food is always better the service is always better because they actually have a rep that they need to keep up so they can compete with fucking gay chains...

There are some Macaroni's somwhere. There used to be one right by my house but it was in a bad location so they shut it down...yet the Frijole's right next store made it another 3 or 4 years.

get the chicken parmasan at macaroni grill....that shits the best!!:):)

ewwwwww dude fuck a chain resturant I do not go to any of these places unless its for drinks.

Fucking retarded chains low quality of food and shit. Go in the fucking paper look up reviews and support your local resturants fuck a big company go somewhere smaller the food is always better the service is always better because they actually have a rep that they need to keep up so they can compete with fucking gay chains...

Yeah I rarely ever eat at big chain restaurants. Like I said we eat mostly Mexican and there are tons of super good hole in the wall Mexican joints around here.

You go for the drinks? Thats retarded as hell. The chains have the highest priced drinks.