Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

I go through sublime phases. I wont like em for a couple years then out of nowhere I'll hear one of their songs in a bar or on the radio and then I'll have it stuck in my head ready to whip out all the old albums. I'd end up humming the tunes for the next month and when some asks was I just humming sublime I'll try to deny it but end up fessing up anyways.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dunno first your so hot your cousins want to bone...now your so great ch0 has been uplifted and we havent even seen n00dz yet...I call pujah...

see how i did that...majik...

fuck cops, court, the clerks at the courthouse, my insurance company, this fuckall fine they're tryen to pin on me, and money in general.

i need to move somewhere

a place where my dollar goes fer days

and i can eat good mexican food everyday

a place where i dont pay some fuckin agency for paying another to live somewhere.

fuck cops, court, the clerks at the courthouse, my insurance company, this fuckall fine they're tryen to pin on me, and money in general.

i need to move somewhere

a place where my dollar goes fer days

and i can eat good mexican food everyday

a place where i dont pay some fuckin agency for paying another to live somewhere.

move to oakland nigga. mexican food everywhere , rent is cool, and i just got $99 of premiun gas for $40. dont ask me how cause i wont tell.

RIP SPYD!

Yes but if i start thinknig about JBC's or some nugget fries DR.pepper and a frosty those sammiches wont mean anything! ITLL BE OVER MY BANK ACCOUNT SMASHED TO BITS BY DAVE THOMAS ONCE AGAIN!!!! GAAAAAAAHHHH!

the urge has been overcome...I just remembered I get gourmet food at the place iam eatting tonight...and the 25$ steak it be free nigga!!! plus free booze! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT I really thought i was gonna fold for a second...i am trying to 3 days without a jbc...