Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

get a regular one. i don't know and have no intentions of dating or talking with you, but girls w/ septum piercings are heinous and i do not talk to them. truth.

genital piercing is also cool. i recently removed mine though, as it was getting in the way.

Made-up words in The Simpsons

Several memes, words and phrases (often neologisms) that started on The Simpsons television series have now become mainstream words or sayings. The most famous of which is Homer's saying: "D'oh!", which is referred to in scripts, as well as several episode names, as "annoyed grunt". D'oh is now listed in the Oxford English Dictionary and even in smaller ones such as OUP's one volume Oxford Dictionary of English (second edition). Other memes are:

Contents

[hide]

* 1 Achy Breaky Pelvis

* 2 Assalhorizontology

* 3 Avoision

* 4 Balonium

* 5 B'oh

* 6 BBBQ

* 7 Beginulate

* 8 Bloodening

* 9 Blurst

* 10 Boneis Eruptus

* 11 Boo-urns

* 12 Bort

* 13 BYOBB

* 14 Chester A. Arthritis

* 15 Chocotastic

* 16 CompuGlobalHyperMegaNet

* 17 Craptacular

* 18 Crisitunity

* 19 Cromulent

* 20 D'oh

* 21 Domer

* 22 Dorkus Malorkus

* 23 Debigulator

* 24 Double-Bacon Geniusburger

* 25 Dumbening

* 26 Embiggen

* 27 Flunjers, Capdabblers, Smendlers

* 28 Frinkahedron

* 29 Frogurt

* 30 Gamblor

* 31 Glayvin

* 32 Homersexual

* 33 Hoyvin-Mavin

* 34 I, for one, welcome our word overlords

* 35 Interslice

* 36 Jebeditis

* 37 Jebus

* 38 Jerkass

* 39 Knowitallism

* 40 Kwyjibo

* 41 Lupper

* 42 Meh

* 43 Mmm, word

* 44 Momato

* 45 Monsterometer

* 46 Nucleon

* 47 Nucular

* 48 Ovulicious

* 49 Panaphonics

* 50 Posturologists

* 51 Pull a Homer

* 52 "Radioactivity"

* 53 Redorkulated

* 54 Retirony

* 55 Sacrilicious

* 56 Saxomophone

* 57 Scotchtoberfest

* 58 Screamapillar

* 59 Skittlebrau

* 60 Smarch

* 61 Snacktacular

* 62 SNUH

* 63 Superliminal

* 64 Thrillho

* 65 Tomacco

* 66 Tramapoline

* 67 Unpossible

* 68 Yvan Eht Nioj

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Made-up_words_in_The_Simpsons

Saxomophone

Homer's word for Lisa's favorite instrument.

He also seems to be unable to pronounce several other instruments. In the episode where Homer tells Lisa the story of how she got her sax, he suggests a few other potential instruments: oboe-ma-bo, vio-mo-lin and tuba-ma-ba. There is a chance this may be a form of Gibberish.

During Lisa's absence, Homer attempted to "play" Lisa's baritone saxophone in her memory by singing "Saxomophone" to Beethoven's Fifth Symphony into it.

Has 12 oz been slow for the last couple of weeks for anyone else?

I moved and now have a new internet connection, which is extremely fast, and every other website I view loads real fast, but 120z is fucking crawling on this connection.

Is it just my setup, or are other people experiencing this? Let me know.

Oh, 2000 posts. Someone give me a motherfucking high five, asaps.

Ive been getting the buff for years, i just went and flicked about 30 burners. I cant find a few some that shouldnt be gone are some are dissed by cats i never even heard of. All my freeway shits are long gone. Thats the problem with freeway hits. All my favorite burners are on neighborhood viaducts so they are mad vulnerable. I want more untouchables and rooftops. Spots nobody else would fuck with. Shit that will be running in 20 years. I want to be 50 coming back and seeing my shit. That would make the blood in my veins burn fire. Priceless. Invincible

just bought tix home for the weekend. got 'em cheaper than i expected. mom starts chemo this week. ugh... anybody feel like giving a sympathy lay? i could really use it...

working full time w/ full time school SUCKS. school from 7-12, work from 3-11 or 12... aaaaaaaaah. and no full days off. its not like i'm missing a social life or anything...

i'm in an asian cuisine class now. awesome chef and good food. i swear everything is done ass-backwards to western technique, but it tastes good so its okay.

listening to DELTRON 3030. gonna go get my paycheck today! bitches. that's gonna go right to my celly bill which i went over by 145 minutes........ good work me.

yep...