Vacationland

oOsoupOo

Fuck it here it is:

Seriously? Main is the most humble kid and never talks shit to or about anyone! He just worries about himself and what he has going on. No need to act like a teenage girl who's boyfriend of 2 weeks just fucked her best friend. He didn't do shit to you but for some reason you feel the need to talk shit and cross him out? You MUST be feeling as if you're falling off and everyone's losing respect for you and that's why you're trying to assert your dominance, but I'll tell ya that more people are losing respect for you everyday when you act like this. I used to look up to you and idolize you, but not anymore. I'm so happy I try to stay away from the lame ass politics that seem to make up Portland graffiti, because all it is is high school drama and you're the one acting like the big bad bully singling somebody out. I'd much rather just paint for the fun and ease of mind and that's how it should be. So go ahead and talk shit about how I'm a toy too and how my letters are whack, and cross me next time you see me up in town, because we all now know that's how you write.

Sorry for blowing up this forum with all this bullshit but it had to be said at some point.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Fuck it here it is:

Seriously? Main is the most humble kid and never talks shit to or about anyone! He just worries about himself and what he has going on. No need to act like a teenage girl who's boyfriend of 2 weeks just fucked her best friend. He didn't do shit to you but for some reason you feel the need to talk shit and cross him out? You MUST be feeling as if you're falling off and everyone's losing respect for you and that's why you're trying to assert your dominance, but I'll tell ya that more people are losing respect for you everyday when you act like this. I used to look up to you and idolize you, but not anymore. I'm so happy I try to stay away from the lame ass politics that seem to make up Portland graffiti, because all it is is high school drama and you're the one acting like the big bad bully singling somebody out. I'd much rather just paint for the fun and ease of mind and that's how it should be. So go ahead and talk shit about how I'm a toy too and how my letters are whack, and cross me next time you see me up in town, because we all now know that's how you write.

Sorry for blowing up this forum with all this bullshit but it had to be said at some point.

Im sure whoever you are talking about would meet you in person and talk or anything else... you sound like a high school girl. Shut up! deal with it..

If I was in town more than once in a great while I would've tried to say it in person. Not like I'm trying to hide who I am, anyone who has met me knows who I am on this site, same for 4 years. Shouldn't have said it on a forum, but after everything he has said on here to a friend of mine who does not get involved in confrontation then I'm going to stand up for him and say something back on here. Still stand by every word though and again sorry for bringing this into here to everyone not involved, I'm done talking about it on here so if you want to then bring it to PM.