Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ralph Rock lol listen man....i cant be WERKS if he's locked up for a few more years

how the hell can he be typing this shit i dont wanna make you sound dumb but yeah he's locked up man...too bad it happened while he was at his prime time....but being that good and just drawing all day in jail everyday new ideas ..new better pieces....you get better everyday if you keep at it

best believe this guy is a monster in a cage right now

At least he's got time to practice...that does suck though. I've heard of crazier things than internet in prison, no?

There may have been some sarcasm in my question, maybe a little truth.. I'm just saying that from the sound of your relentlessly dubious praise of werks, Ive concluded that you are either A) a buddy of werks who doesn't know much about graff, but can blow up his spot on the internet. but remember you don't know much about graffiti. B.) A MEGA TOY who thinks werk's work..... is super super super good, and wants his nuts. or C) Werks.

Either way i don't really care to argue about you or werk's, because i got no problems with werks work.

Curious though as to which card got pulled?

ohh youre one of these type of people v_v great...

some people just have no respect on who they talk to -_- im not on no ones dick and if you were to know who i was then youd see why i posted this guy's stuff..im not Werks... thats just to sum up all your answers

if you think im toy... then jeez man.. say something more intelligent than homo shit to compare to

i dont have to tell you who i am ...youd probably shut up... i have to be cool or connected to werks someway to be who i am and to write what i write. so please for the sake of this forum...dont start shit with people on the internet....you sound like you have very little knowledge on what you say

enjoy the pictures..

REALITY CHECK for everyone... Werks wasn't really up! and hadnt been writing for very long for what I consider. Had some nice decent pieces but nothing special, around Maine. Did some dumb stuff, like go over a piece that was running for over 10 years at a spot. But I liked some of his stuff, a little generic for me.. but who the fuck am I? Anyway, hope he gets out soon, and still paints. Peace.