your friendly neighborhood crack smokers....

maltliqourlive

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sneak

i never understood the atraction of class a's.

i can get nicely fucked on a stella and a spliff..

each to their own i suppose. you cant see some one as bad because of a drug hbait. ok, if they fund that habit by stealing or commiting crimes then maybe. but to judge someone like that purely on a bad habit isnt really on. something went wrong somehwere down the line with crackheads and socieety should help them.

where i am, i live round the corner from one part of town which does have a bad problem but it doesnt affect my daily life. i rarely have the need to go through those ends so i dont see much of it. however, it is pretty much confined to that particular part of the city.

crack...man its one of the worst things i have ever seen in my life. that and crystal. those two things alone have fucked up more of my homies and more people in my neighborhood then any depression or huge layoff could. theres cops buyin meth from a dealer down the street, and these are the same people who are SUPPOSED to be helping rid the streets of these felonious people. i feel sorry for the bums who buy my fortys then sit down behind the store and smoke a rock while depressed in there own little world of self hate. its a tragic even when you see your own homie shootin up meth. the local crackhead aka Fast Eddie is probably one of the most humble people ive met. now you look at the meth heads and it makes you sick. the ones on meth are the ones wholl kill you because they need some more shit. i just wish the police would do more to help instead of hurt those that really need the help. i just wish all the kids who arent even out of highschool would stop sellin rocks and meth and start trying to help turn there community around or at least further there generation in some type of way instead of polluting the streets with there product of death. money makes people do crazy things, like killing their own and killing themselves

whatever, heroin and opiates in general really aren't harmful for your body other than the addiction matter, which is the worst of all drugs. but it's not like 100 percent of the people that try heroin get addicted, isn't it something more like 10-30 percent? i dont remember, read a book called saying yes: in defense of drugs. if i fucked around with any hard drug, it'd be heroin. don't even like uppers myself, besides a coffee in the morning to get workin and maybe an adderall to study all night on the finals when they come around. but adderall is nasty too, just a weaker form of meth but made in a pharmacy and pushed legally.

shit like meth makes your teeth go yellow, speeds up the aging process so 12 year old tweakers look like they're 20, gives you sores everywhere and all that shit.

meth and crack are two of the nastiest drugs. i'd never touch either. my state has got some terrible meth problems cooking... meth lab's getting busted all the time, plenty of shit flowing out of california, seeing police van's a couple blocks from my house/school making raid, all the tweakers wandering around and shit. if there's a crack problem here it doesn't get any media attention, but it's not surprising to see a meth article published on a weekly basis in our newspapar. more addicts in oregon per capita than anywhere else. and god damn, what a nasty drug it is, anyone ever heard of the process you go through to make that shit? all the nasty chemicals involved? yuck. i'd rather stick to the greens and malt liquor myself.

and why is it the only anti-drug commercials we see on t.v. and the radio pertain to weed? since when we're parents abandoning their family to go on a weed binge. since when does a "marijuana addict" steal cars to support his habit?

fuck meth.

i dont even consider marijuana a drug anymore..its just a part of my day,or just a pass time i do all the time.

but any type of amphetamine makes me sick,opiates have also made me depressed because i got several of my friends addicted to it,and i was blind at the moment because i was the one making the money out of it,soo i cant complain because i supplied it,but i wont even take xanax anymore,the only illegal perscription drugs you will see me taking are lortabs.Me being a alcohol user and a marijuana user i cant complain about drugs,but all together they arent great at all if you plan on living a successful life....

Originally posted by rubbish heap@Apr 20 2005, 09:11 PM

whatever, heroin and opiates in general really aren't harmful for your body other than the addiction matter, which is the worst of all drugs.

shit like meth makes your teeth go yellow, speeds up the aging process so 12 year old tweakers look like they're 20, gives you sores everywhere and all that shit.

believe it or not alcoholism is the worst by far, never have i seen a soul die from a drug detox, alcohol on the other hand can seriously stop your clock when you DT.

and the aging thing? you are so fucking right, and its the sadest shit, crack and speed age you well beyond your years, people think i am 26, 25 if i shave my beard, this sucks a lot when i try to pick up a 19/20 year old girl and she's like "you're a little old for me arn't you?" the fuck?!! but, its probally the least of the prices i've paid.

San Francisco has a HUGE crack fiend population. for those who know eddie street and almost any street in Tenderloin have rock smoking hobo bonanzas. and the cops dont really do shit, ive seen the police cars parked at the station but ive yet to see cops...

Originally posted by zodiddly@Apr 15 2005, 07:13 AM

in DFW, Ft. Worth is the crack hood, dallas is the tweak...i have way tooo many stories about all the dumbass skitzers ive seen.

crackheads are very funny to me. i mean i dont want them around me or anything but they still make me laugh. tweakers just plain suck hardcore.

which do you live in? fort worth or dallas?