Girls who rock

Fatty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This has got to be the stupid shit I read in here. Shes up, so she must be hot. riiiiiiiiiiight... this thread needs to be deleted again... all you hoes who support this thread are to blame for why women are in the position they are in... you need to be recognized because you have a vagina? 95% of the graff in here is garbage... female writers who announce they are female need to get slapped.. there are only 3 female writers who i respect.. claw 17 and naisha.. all the rest are toys... i dont even give lady pink props.. she was just at the right place at the right time...youre all sucking utahs dick.. did you know that alot of her shit is done for her? did you know that ader gave her her throwup.. did you know she is a snitch in nyc ? did you know that faset only writes when she has a boyfriend that writes? i can go on and on about these toys.. this thread makes me sick.. makes me sick because women have the nerve to complain about being treated differently.. yet they put themselves in that position because they cant survive otherwise

fucken hell, this is the wisest thing i have ever read.

i am a female graf writer. been writing for a few years now. i don't tell people i'm a girl unless i meet them. i hate my shit being put in 'girl writers threads' because i don't want poeple to judge me by that (also don't want the cops to know i'm a girl coz i narrows me the fuck down). i i know i'm a bit late with this post but i was just cruising through the flicks here, and the flicks of all the girls trying to look sexy in front of their pieces absolutely fucken disgusts me. its so true that they wouldn't be able to survive, or be known at all if they weren't advertising the fact that they are female. if thats the way they want to be judged then i guess they can do what they want, but don't go whinging about how girls get treated unfairly in the scene or called sluts or whatever.

graf should be judged on style, not gender

YOU WOULDN'T FIGURE THAT ART/GRAFFITI HAD A GENDER BARRIER

BUT IT DOES

IT TAKES NO PHYSICAL STREGNTH TO DRAW/PAINT

SO WHY DO FEMALES STILL SUCK AT IT

AND WHEN THERE "OK" EVERYONE BLOWS THERE TOP LIKE THERE TOP SHIT

THERES NOT A FEMALE OUT THERE WHO CAN EVEN COMPETE WITH THE BEST MALE WRITERS

WHY??

YOU WOULDN'T FIGURE THAT ART/GRAFFITI HAD A GENDER BARRIER

BUT IT DOES

IT TAKES NO PHYSICAL STREGNTH TO DRAW/PAINT

SO WHY DO FEMALES STILL SUCK AT IT

AND WHEN THERE "OK" EVERYONE BLOWS THERE TOP LIKE THERE TOP SHIT

THERES NOT A FEMALE OUT THERE WHO CAN EVEN COMPETE WITH THE BEST MALE WRITERS

WHY??

true as fuck......

somone already said it.. the only reason pink made it was cuz she was in the right place at the right time..and when u hear about her.. 90% i promise u the article or w/e will make a note about her being like the "FIRST" FEMALE graffiti artist.. on top of that.. pink is an ARTIST im sure datruff was talkin about LETTERS ALONE... pink does like painting type shyt.. thats like comparing a Claude Monet to a Vasily Kandinsky...both paint with oil....but to totally different types of painting.. pink might use AEROSOL.. but her shyt aint no ONOROK oR REVOK MSK or notin..lol WERE TALKING ABOUT LETTERS FOLKS...

I could say the same thing about everybody who has legs and doesnt have to use a chair: "screw you". You got life so good. You can walk around climb fences, while i have to push down 3 miles of track just to get to "A" car.-TAKE5(freight train graffi)pg210

Archived