Girls who rock

Fatty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys are a bunch of fucking pigs. didn't your mothers nurture you enough? Or were you all neglected drug babies with fucked up father figures? Suck on that.

^^^^ thanks for bringing me back to childhood for a moment, but the MEN are talking so don't speak yet...

So guys, why shouldn't women have the right to drive??.

-- because there is NO ROAD btween the bedroom and the kitchen.... stop painting and make me a sandwich BITCH!

hey y dont yall sluts take ur cunt rags out....maybe u can do a blood red fill in with it....haha....but on the real all u bitches r like fake ass claws and that bitch makes me sick forreal i never scene a person so fuckin toy in my life bitch go have sum babies and butter sum bread...leave the crushin to us go do some portriat or sum shit. sumone post a pic of a bomb on sum titties!!!!:)

YOU WOULDN'T FIGURE THAT ART/GRAFFITI HAD A GENDER BARRIER

BUT IT DOES

IT TAKES NO PHYSICAL STREGNTH TO DRAW/PAINT

SO WHY DO FEMALES STILL SUCK AT IT

AND WHEN THERE "OK" EVERYONE BLOWS THERE TOP LIKE THERE TOP SHIT

THERES NOT A FEMALE OUT THERE WHO CAN EVEN COMPETE WITH THE BEST MALE WRITERS

WHY??

20060723015620_EIM.jpg

20060723015713_TRH.jpg

20060425101804_EAY.jpg

logo.jpg

word

ya homie proved his point thats all trash! bitches cant run from cops thats y they call em bitches trying to talk their ways outta gettin popped amd shit...... fuckin tagger groupies...never heard of a dude that was a tagger groupie execpt this nigga name rims that used to paint haha and maybe that fool earsnot to i heard he likes it in the ass.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the only thing u sluts rocks is my dick in ur mouth.....go back to the kitchen with that shit:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...................yalll r gonna break ur nails bombin...Go Home!!!!!!!

Shit you must be a punk ass bitch cause I heard that these bitches you be talkin about can't even find that little thing between your legs that you call a dick... Maybe if you grew some balls then you could come talk to the big girls.. till then keep your mouth shut and try to MAYBE keep up with the ladies..... TOY!

YOU WOULDN'T FIGURE THAT ART/GRAFFITI HAD A GENDER BARRIER

BUT IT DOES

IT TAKES NO PHYSICAL STREGNTH TO DRAW/PAINT

SO WHY DO FEMALES STILL SUCK AT IT

AND WHEN THERE "OK" EVERYONE BLOWS THERE TOP LIKE THERE TOP SHIT

THERES NOT A FEMALE OUT THERE WHO CAN EVEN COMPETE WITH THE BEST MALE WRITERS

WHY??

i noticed that as well... unti li found this site, a lot of dope work

http://aishu.graffgirlz.com/albums/album.php

ya homie proved his point thats all trash! bitches cant run from cops thats y they call em bitches trying to talk their ways outta gettin popped amd shit...... fuckin tagger groupies...never heard of a dude that was a tagger groupie execpt this nigga name rims that used to paint haha and maybe that fool earsnot to i heard he likes it in the ass.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn, I didn't know Archie Bunker was into graff.

Archived