Girls who rock

Fatty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is it jus me.. i mean i could be wrong.. but thes no way in hell those indie throws or bombs w/e...are the same indie that does thoe pieces.. the person who does thwe crap indies doesnt even have the 3d or shadown right..

yeah cope does all her shit and then he posts it, like she did it. and that legal beagel too- get her legals "faces" outta here. 2 dope girls in crews he pushes (FC and YKK) but he wont give them props on here.... he got asses to kiss or something...... too fly, get outta here with that! at least the indies were illegal......

i agree with close and delete....the girls are dope but still, anonymity is the key to a fine/jail/community service free life.

Though i believe graffiti IS a community service, i am talking about being a bitch for 10 hours a day to pay back 12000 in fines to avoid jail...

yeah cope does all her shit and then he posts it, like she did it. and that legal beagel too- get her legals "faces" outta here. 2 dope girls in crews he pushes (FC and YKK) but he wont give them props on here.... he got asses to kiss or something...... too fly, get outta here with that! at least the indies were illegal......

AWW DON'T BE JEALOUS!!!!!!!! YA NEVER HAD ANYONE AS DOPE AS COPE TO TEACH YOUR TOY ASS!!!! PLEASE PUNK STATE YOUR MF NAME....YOU'RE PROB THE SAME PERSON THAT WOULD GO UP TO A WRITER AND SHAKE THEIR HAND AND THEN TALK SHIT ABOUT THEM....JELLY BELLYS :shakehead:

Ok not to hate but if I was about to go out and paint with the king cope 2 I would be on my game... and my spots would be clean as fuck I mean come on its cope...clean!!!!!

Whatever I like the color stuff though stay up! xoxoxox

Put your Crown on claw you’re a move star now I saw the INFAMY move to day goodness! Good move!

Oooooo Saber is so hot! He can rock my world…

LSD lady’s smashing Detroit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived