Kelvin '50 Cent' Martin

slum_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Glik0@Mar 17 2005, 12:50 PM

It was one of the funniest/uplifting/disgusting things I've ever watched.

and the ease with which it transitioned between these three: from the two junkies fighting out on the street, the guy snatching her purse and throwing it in the street while some chick passing by just ducks that shit like getting purses thrown at her is an everyday occurence; then cut to junky cleaning his needle in a public toilet. oh man. H-B_fuckin_O.

yeah that 50 cent from nowadays took the idea from that movie with chris rock, he was MC GUSTO and he wasnt gusto that shit was funny but look we have something similar to that comedy shit....50 is wack he waited till he died to named him 50 cent..maybe thats why they shot him 9 times.

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Seldoon+Mar 18 2005, 04:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Seldoon - Mar 18 2005, 04:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ElectricitySucks@Mar 18 2005, 05:00 PM

8 of the nine occasions he was shot with a paintball gun.

BLASPHEMY!

[/b]

I GOT NIGGAS THAT'LL BLAST FA ME!

MERO!

Originally posted by heavyLox@Mar 16 2005, 08:01 PM

robbing rakim not so funny, robbing jd, funny much.

fuck that......JD and Slum Village are so far sicker than 50 cent

JD makes dope productions... nicer than madlib, nearly as crisp as Doom.

Plus Jaydee a real genuine cat. Nice to me and has mentored a couple of close friends. 7 mile and Ryan is mad grim. Put a herb like 50 on them blocks and he would get fucked robbed and raped quicklike+.

Originally posted by isor357+Jun 15 2005, 05:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (isor357 - Jun 15 2005, 05:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-heavyLox@Mar 16 2005, 08:01 PM

robbing rakim not so funny, robbing jd, funny much.

fuck that......JD and Slum Village are so far sicker than 50 cent

JD makes dope productions... nicer than madlib, nearly as crisp as Doom.

Plus Jaydee a real genuine cat. Nice to me and has mentored a couple of close friends. 7 mile and Ryan is mad grim. Put a herb like 50 on them blocks and he would get fucked robbed and raped quicklike+.

[/b]

JD= Jermaine Dupri

Not Jaydee

curtis is a fuckin bitch. stole 50's name (who is also not very impressive). curtis never did shit worth conversation. DID get shot , BUT did what humans are SUPPOSED to do when they dont die... he recovered... that was novelty and now hes all washed up. he aint got a slick line to save em. hes a fuckin herb, id still tear em up even if you voided every word in the dictionary for me. curtis is a biiiiiiiiitch. and i do quote curtis "if you commercial, ill hurt you" ya and someone please say 50cent aint commercial hahahahahahaha j-j-j-junk unit!! peace