Kelvin '50 Cent' Martin

slum_one

[attachmentid=10458]

I just watched the Infamous Times 'Kelvin 50 Cent Martin: The real 50 Cent DVD.

Very interesting. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this?

Also if anyone else knows where I can find out more about Kelvin?

This dude was shot 24 times!

On 9 different occassions...

Holla

image001.jpg.960c35a28a72fd71b2331237d489bbb8.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 17 2005, 12:13 AM

Are any of the bullets still in him? or were they all taken out? 24 times you think he might have one they couldnt get to.

Well im sure if he had 24 bullets still in him

he would get complications ie: lead poisoning

But who knows,

He's dead now

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 16 2005, 04:13 PM

Are any of the bullets still in him? or were they all taken out? 24 times you think he might have one they couldnt get to.

often times fishing out a bullet will cause tissue more damage than leaving it in... people spazz at hospitals when they find out they didn't take the bullet out... it's funny...

50 Cent (the rapper) said he took his name as a slight to so many black rappers choosing Italian names. 50 said that these Italian mafia gangsters wouldn't say what's up to these rappers on the streets, and said rappers that take gangster's names should use names of other black gangsters, so he chose the name of a black gangster that became a legend and an icon on the streets.

in related news, Lindsey Cardinale got eliminated from American Idol.

Originally posted by slum_one+Mar 17 2005, 12:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slum_one - Mar 17 2005, 12:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-zerosc@Mar 16 2005, 11:08 PM

the video sums it all up on him unless you now some peoples from his hood all i can say is he herb'd a lot of rappers

Its pretty informative. I just wanted to hear

some more stories about him. Yeah robbin'

peeps from Rakim to JD pretty funny

[/b]

That guy was feared in Brooklyn in the 80's, but during this time there were many guys like him. Like a guy named "Hatian Jack" the one who shot 2Pac in NYC, he also preyed on the ghetto fabulous as a means to come up without having to stand on corners and push dope.

So I wouldn't take this guys story as the most "gangsta" tale from the hood known to date. Simply because of his name being used by Americas most cocky rap artist.

Search: Fat Cat (supreme team, South Jamaica, Queens 80's)

Preacher (harlem, 80's)

Pistol Pete (Soundview Bronx, 2000)

Ed "Super Ed" Carillo ( Queensbridge, Dream Team 2005)

Nicholas "Nicky" Barnes (harlem, 70's)

John Doe Gang (Miami, Fla 90's)

Originally posted by BIGBLUE+Mar 17 2005, 06:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BIGBLUE - Mar 17 2005, 06:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by slum_one@Mar 17 2005, 12:26 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-zerosc@Mar 16 2005, 11:08 PM

the video sums it all up on him unless you now some peoples from his hood all i can say is he herb'd a lot of rappers

That guy was feared in Brooklyn in the 80's, but during this time there were many guys like him. Like a guy named "Hatian Jack" the one who shot 2Pac in NYC, he also preyed on the ghetto fabulous as a means to come up without having to stand on corners and push dope.

[/b]

Hatian Jack was a snitch and an informant for the FBI and ratted info on 2Pac. He didn't shoot 2Pac nor was he a feared gangbanger.

Originally posted by BIGBLUE+Mar 17 2005, 01:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BIGBLUE - Mar 17 2005, 01:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by slum_one@Mar 17 2005, 12:26 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-zerosc@Mar 16 2005, 11:08 PM

So I wouldn't take this guys story as the most "gangsta" tale from the hood known to date. Simply because of his name being used by Americas most cocky rap artist.

Search: Fat Cat (supreme team, South Jamaica, Queens 80's)

Preacher (harlem, 80's)

Pistol Pete (Soundview Bronx, 2000)

Ed "Super Ed" Carillo ( Queensbridge, Dream Team 2005)

Nicholas "Nicky" Barnes (harlem, 70's)

John Doe Gang (Miami, Fla 90's)

[/b]

Yeah I know a bit about the Supreme Team and Fat Cat.

But thanks for the others