CAPS sooperthread

haunts

I already pointed that out.

YOU learn to read nigga.

What's the deal with them 24k/49er caps?

Are they really fatter than astros/pink?

They the same or what?

word?

your telling me that

Matrix_Fire_Ext_Silver_07-080_Big.jpg

that is the same thing you posted.

dude said what are the caps tko uses,

not FIRE EXTINGUISHERS, but the cap that fits on the can.

if that cap is referred to as a fire extinguisher cap,

then so be it, but thats what hes looking for,

a cap, not the actual tin that contains white powder used

for dousing fires.

step to this, bitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its probably somewhere on here but ever use brake cleaner cap? super straight and super fat, we'er talkin catchin tags 4ft away from wall

Yeah sure. But you can also burn your paint in only a few tags. Plus they can make a mess. The only thing those large mouth caps are really good for is mixxing paint.

i used a rusto fat on a rusto can, but it didn't turn out to be that fat it kinda looked like a stock tip spray.. is it just that my can control ain't good or is anyone havin that problem too?

ur prolly holding the can to close to the wall try and move it back a little

i really only bomb throws and occasional straight letters so its rusto fats and old krylon stocks all the way for me. i stocked up on like 200 before krylon pulled that little bitch move a few years back. didn't know then but it was the best choice i ever made. i mean you can still get em off short cuts, but i don't really waste my time stealin those. i just started takin the caps off in the store when i started gettin low. i like walmart stocks too. call me crazy.

Also, while thinking about caps, i realized the one problem with spray paint is the inevitable problem of overspray. Of course, many here will claim they dont have the problem, but i have yet to see that perfectly clean piece. As a side note, to all the beginners out here, not only should you be checking out pieces from afar, but also up close. Im still amazed by some peoples can control, especially when their fill got little effects that can only be seen from upclose. :king:

hit up rochester, ny and check out some of the old FUA walls in the abandoned subway (or bench just about any layup anywhere in the world, those fools go so fuckin hard). Range has shit up thats so clean it looks like it was airbrushed. and theres this young cat called bile out there that cuts hella clean too.

anyone else have a problem with those universal german outlines leaking like crazy on rusto? had my 3rd one leak yesterday in the last 2 weeks.

The valve hole on rusto is a tiny bit wider then the standard ERUO cans. You need to get you self some Boston Thins for the rustos. Best thing you ever did. The only place that has them is trouhtartsupply.com

My life has never been the same sence I got my self a sack of Boston Thins. I never outlined with rusto so much in my life.

All you really need is 3 caps.. a fat , a mid size fat and a skinny. All this cap stuff is straight up bs and just a way to get people to waste money. I test caps for the companies that actually make them, so I know a great deal about the business.

Not true anymore. All you need now is 2 caps. Either a fat or stock cap for fills and a Boston thin.

Or even just one Boston thin for everything with U.S. paint brands as they fit on almost every female can in the U.S. Which works out well because they dont clog easy and when they are brand new they fill well. When your done filling with one, you get a even thinner line. Shit I got 3 PIECES outlined from one can of rusto Navy Blue with Boston thin.

All this is void if your one of those guys thats all in love with useing alot of eruo paint.

Mclip.jpg

^^^ ^^^ all with one Boston Thin ^^^ ^^^

Archived