CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im sorry do you ever look at throw ups,have you ever seen a throwie but said "damn that outline is to thin wish i could have read that."

if you cant see stocks or germin outlines maybe you should get your eyes checked.

uuh if you have to use fats to see an outline then you would have to use them for tags.

you dont have to post, the world wont end if you dont talk about stuff you dont know about.

i wont be online again for weeks have fun being pissed about this

i found caps that spray like ny fats and they are for male cans. Its not the hooded female cap but it is a cap that fits im sure of. Its off of a 3m Scotch Guard spray. Cant remeber the color but it is nice and fat. I believe im making history.

yo latly in the winter when i go bombing with my one dollar cans and fat caps ill bee in the middle of a throw and all the sudden abunch of paint comes out under the cap like if its to hy pressurized or sometihng any one experiance this shit

yo latly in the winter when i go bombing with my one dollar cans and fat caps ill bee in the middle of a throw and all the sudden abunch of paint comes out under the cap like if its to hy pressurized or sometihng any one experiance this shit

yah that shit happens, most caps aren't usually made for those shitty cans....try coordinating the caps with the cans before you go and know exactly how they'll spray, you'll be more precise!

Archived