Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
is neone listening to that crap?? post some flicks and maybe we will stop rippin on you AO bitches till then shut up fags we wanna see some good shit to not those eyesore of a throwie that sic does or that wack ass beas shit (we brought u in kid we did)

wait a motha fuckin second how are you rippen on AO, by sayin fallout wow let me get my gun that was such an insult youz guyz have the best jones iv ever heard.

listen you little retard dont get your house cought on fire.

I lived in Columbia for a little while... where is most of the scene in MO? STL?

yeah i'd say KC for the most part because the art institute is there and downtown used to be pretty devoid of humans so there was a lot of canvas to work with, we had a dry spell for a year or two because the long arm of the law was pressing harder and we had a lot of writers go legal eagle... we do have a lot of legal walls here which you can form your own opinion about. kc and stl are actually probably equal. we have some statewide crews..

p.s. columbia is hell.

my friends' bands from kc are playing at the slaughterhouse friday if you stl people want to check that out.

I'm gonna be at that show. What's your friends band? I'm friends wit all those dudes at the slaughterhouse and The Beating, who's also playing that show obviously, blah blah.....

Amos has the can control of a ferret with down syndrome(actually looks like one too), Saer looks like a coffee house art fag on crack with aids. Dumb little kids dont fuck with people who kick ass literally. You are seriously on the run.

this is not talking shit just stating facts p.mil wears hot pink fish net shirts, newd is a hair dresser, sic, sic, sic, well heres the first and only picture of anything ao has ever done and this is not a joke even tho it appears to be wow.jpg, wars chaos, whatever you want to call him is a name dropping rat fink. couldnt talk shit to me but could write my real name and my old gals name on a wall talking shit, then meets up to fight with you p.mil and some rapper, and tells since we go way back he doesnt want to die, and i let it slide. post some pictures stop dropping names, stop buying paint, and get a life.

I'm gonna be at that show. What's your friends band? I'm friends wit all those dudes at the slaughterhouse and The Beating' date=' who's also playing that show obviously, blah blah.....[/quote']

both Crap Corps and Dick Cheney's Dick are my friends from KC. my girlfriend was the merch girl... they're still in STL right now i think... some of them probably still at the slaughterhouse.

NOT TO SOUND LIKE A ASSHOLE, BUT 90% OF THIS IS GARBAGE. YOU EITHER NEED TO INVEST MORE TIME INTO DRAWING OR PAINTING UNDER BRIDGES FOR PRACTICE.

AS FAR AS AO, YEAH I SEE AO TAGS IN THE MARKER TESTER AISLE IN MICHAELS THAT'S ABOUT AS UP YOUR CREW IS. THIS ISNT A DISS JUST A FACT.

AND AS FAR AS EVERYONE LAUGHING AT THE PRODO DISS, AND TALKING SHIT ON PEOPLE WHO WERE WRITING WHEN YOU WERE LEARNING THE ALPHABET, ALL THOSE ROOFTOPS AND SPOTS THAT GOT CROSSED OUT, WAS THAT JUST AS FUNNY????(NOT DROPPING NAMES)

NOT TO SOUND LIKE A ASSHOLE, BUT 90% OF THIS IS GARBAGE. YOU EITHER NEED TO INVEST MORE TIME INTO DRAWING OR PAINTING UNDER BRIDGES FOR PRACTICE.

And why is that? is graff all about being the best piecer? I think graff is about getting up...and not to sound like an asshole or anything, but who are u anyways? I would much rather have a simple strait letter hand running in a spot that is going to be around forever, that do a tight piece that is going to be gone in a year.There are always going to be piecers and bombers, but for now its all about bombing and getting up before I start trying to piece out of nowhere. Yea I guess its cool still doing legal pieces when your old and out of the game, but ur not going to get much street credit for it.