Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TRACKSTARS SAID more pictures of durag and kink nasty, anyone got those old skool juno ld, pics. come on, someone post something.-----> how about nus,<------ and those guys, they havent posted on here in a while. anybody with...

ive been doing my thing but been on the move all year, i know my dude kink saw my pieces in the channels, but i just dont like posting a lot my shit, but ill hit you guys off with some when i find my way home. but check out http://www.myspace.com/topflytecru for nus

what is this world coming too? my bad juno was not ld, but anyone have flicks still? good looking out on the NUSness. ill prolly steal some flicks and post them up, we need something worth while on here. still bumping that kink durag shit tho, its fresh. Anyone, Someone please post some LD, KYT, OR anyone up missouri period. MORE PICTURES LESS TALK IS THE NEW MOTTO OF THIS THREAD, and ill be posting mine soon.