Missouri

MrSirius

OH MY GOD RUN FROM THE AO ASS BANDITS! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR FRIENDS CELL PHONE AND COOK IT!! GOD DAMN.. :shook: I GUESS WE KNOW WHO IS RUNNIN IT NOW...YOU TALABAN CELL PHONE BANDITS ARE SERIOUS BUISNESS!! THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TAKE UR DICKS OUT OF THAT ASS AND SHOW US HOW U ARE ONE BAD ASS GRAFF CRU. ..AH WAIT YOU NEVER HAVE. AND YOU NEVER WILL. U HAVE GOTTEN MORE FAME FOR THIS 12OZ BULL THAN YOU EVER WILL IN THE STREETS IN THE YARDS OR ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!

Hillarious.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LD LD LD.......... WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK. YALL BITCES CANT SCRAP FOR SHIT, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ONE OF YOUZ WALKIN DOWN DA SPOT.WHOEVER THE FUCK IT MAY BE DMV KC

ANY BODY NOT IN MY CREW IS GETTING DROPED WERE THEY STAND.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT SAER IM WATCHING YOU THROUGH YOUR WINDOW.

YOU BETTA HIDE NIGGGGGGAAAA............

this is the only time you will hear sic talkin on the internet. fuck the bullshit' date=' see me when see me. if you can do it then do it. If not then fuck you. AO[/quote']

hey sic boy, i think that last message is called talking shit, so i guess that wasnt the only time, but this is THE ONLY time your name will ever be mentioned again by a real graffiti crew. you might be tuff, but i dont care, either get up, or shut up. and your 5 river deperes spots in a 2 block radius that got everything by real writters buffed isnt getting up just so u know.

no more 12oz drama fame for you or you crew, we are now returning back to the normally scheduled programming

LD LD LD.......... WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK. YALL BITCES CANT SCRAP FOR SHIT, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ONE OF YOUZ WALKIN DOWN DA SPOT.WHOEVER THE FUCK IT MAY BE DMV KC

ANY BODY NOT IN MY CREW IS GETTING DROPED WERE THEY STAND.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT SAER IM WATCHING YOU THROUGH YOUR WINDOW.

YOU BETTA HIDE NIGGGGGGAAAA............

WOW SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGRY NOBODY!:(

hey sic boy, i think that last message is called talking shit, so i guess that wasnt the only time, but this is THE ONLY time your name will ever be mentioned again by a real graffiti crew. you might be tuff, but i dont care, either get up, or shut up. and your 5 river deperes spots in a 2 block radius that got everything by real writters buffed isnt getting up just so u know.

no more 12oz drama fame for you or you crew, we are now returning back to the normally scheduled programming

firstoff get a life you little fuckin hippie. this is just shit to fuckin do when im drunk not like you little girls that sit and look and admire your gay ld buddys. ihope this isnt that saer dude that bitched out and ran from petes friday cause ao was on the way to mob up on um.

jucer hit me up so we can realy show thes hippie wigger wanna bees outa here....

st.louis stalker

Come and get it u weak ass bitches run to ur fall out shelter because we gunna start bombin ur ass come catch ur beat downs u hoes

you have to be fuckin jokein, first off wow what an insult that makes me cry on the inside.....

NOT. and please just tell me how yall hippies could beat any body down what r u gunna do hit me wit your plastic bong. wow im realy scared of the dickless mob and the infamous low down on my balls crew. listen stay in your dorm rooms before youz county kids get hurt. havin mommy and daddy wipe that ass off after AO scares the shit out of you like hotpoppers from courtisey..... talk about some hoes how about when saers old lady got her pussy ribbed by a drunk old man at the strippclub, right in front of him...

WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have to be fuckin jokein, first off wow what an insult that makes me cry on the inside.....

NOT. and please just tell me how yall hippies could beat any body down what r u gunna do hit me wit your plastic bong. wow im realy scared of the dickless mob and the infamous low down on my balls crew. listen stay in your dorm rooms before youz county kids get hurt. havin mommy and daddy wipe that ass off after AO scares the shit out of you like hotpoppers from courtisey..... talk about some hoes how about when saers old lady got her pussy ribbed by a drunk old man at the strippclub, right in front of him...

WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop repling on this thread. its not for u. infact you are ruining it. no one gives a fuk about ur heart fealt insults!!!! go do some graffiti and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!