Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

This shit is all crap, pure CRAP. I will burn everybody postin on here. To all the people in jeff city and columbia painting, my crew will make a trip out there and chill with yous. My boy dj's shit out there all the time. All the people from from st. louis talk a lot of shit, cause thats all they can do, talk. they're all scared, and they are runnin'. Why dont you see my shit on here? Because in this city ive had beef with all these punks for YEARS. To all the mid'missouri writers, ao will be comin to your town soon soon, so holler if you want to roll with champs. wiggers need not apply, i hate you motherfuckers, oh yeah this is funny because ld used to think i was a wigger. hilarious! there are people of color in my crew, but we dont give points to wannabe's. thank you and have a good day. ;)

Originally posted by Jucerock@Mar 29 2006, 08:02 AM

This shit is all crap, pure CRAP. I will burn everybody postin on here. To all the people in jeff city and columbia painting, my crew will make a trip out there and chill with yous. My boy dj's shit out there all the time. All the people from from st. louis talk a lot of shit, cause thats all they can do, talk. they're all scared, and they are runnin'. Why dont you see my shit on here? Because in this city ive had beef with all these punks for YEARS. To all the mid'missouri writers, ao will be comin to your town soon soon, so holler if you want to roll with champs. wiggers need not apply, i hate you motherfuckers, oh yeah this is funny because ld used to think i was a wigger. hilarious! there are people of color in my crew, but we dont give points to wannabe's. thank you and have a good day. ;)

YO JUCE IF YOU WANT TO PAINT HIT ME UP

I JUST MOVED TO ST LOUIS LOOKIN FOR SOME SPOTS TO

GET OVER