Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
NO never would me or beas for that matter cap a hoax or a hence. we might have beef with the people from ld and kc that jumped our homiee mung but hoax wasnt even ld.

i have nothin but respect for hoax and wouldnt even think about going over any of his shit.

Hoax wasn't even in LD? You're dumb as fuck.

if i did infact cap a hoax or hence then show the flick i respect hoax i just dont respect the people that run with ld now a days. hoax did infact start ld but i have never seen hoax put an ld on his shit. and you cant say that sic hsnt bombed shit in the year he has been around toy or not all of youz fags know who he is and everyone in stlouis that writes has seen a sic around somewere.

now you little queers wanna start tellin lies.......

ok what the fuck is that going to do not a damb thing.. what everyone is going to hate the sicster.

havent yall figured it out by now that i dont care if you love sicos shit or hate it eather way im still gonna go over your shit and

im still gonna destroy one whole wall with throwees thats just something that you cant stop.

oh and hey faggstar420 how are you gonna tell me to post some flicks and your robing artcrimes for hoax flicks..

even if you could woop my ass i still wouldnt stop.

i mean i could be wrong but im pretty sure that 12oz is for posting pictures, and if it wasn't for me and maybe one other person there would be nothing from st.louis posted. ya i stole some flicks and i said that i did, its keeping this thread alive, through all your attempts to gain attetion, thinking you have beef with us. It's also flicks of someone who helped start the st.louis graff scence, and can no longer paint. im keeping our history alive for people like you who need to be schooled on respect. NOW BACK TO SOME MORE STOLEN PICTURES

my apoligize go out to zeam and dive for the burn hit me up if you want me to take them off

It has been a very long summer of getting chased more then painting....i've ended up with more paint then i started with which needless to say is fucked up

i havent had batteries for my camera all summer either:o

anyways enough negotivity i smoked 10 blunts of goodie good in like two hours last night thats the way to end a summer right

IM000727.jpg

IM000725.jpg

IM000724.jpg

IM000723.jpg

IM000722.jpg

IM000721.jpg

IM000720.jpg

IM000718.jpg

IM000717.jpg

IM000716.jpg

IM000707.jpg

IM000706.jpg