Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo, Any cats in Springfield that would like to hit up 6ER's piece book drop me an email and we'll change address's. I moved to Missouri from Phoenix and their ain't much graff around here but I have seen a few cats hittin up, Anyways my book is being recked by mez one right now but if anybody wants to throw some dope shit in it get at me. I got alot of my own pieces in there already.

dus10di3@msn.com

Props to : YEARS KINK MEZ and all the cats out in PHX still dominatin society: MEDIC SEVERE OBESE PHYSE SUCH 1.

Gnarly.

There is so much random graff in missouri. I am digging the little girl with the umbrella. That is really creepy. Keep posting flics. I enjoy it. Makes me pee a little. Word... also, how do you go about a stencil with multiple colors like that. It's really badass. If someone knows and wants to tell me how dumb I am I would appreciate it.

Yea the little girl and the Lush peace are not mine the DRAQ is rumor has it that these kids are going around in the country and air brushing the stencils don't ask me how they do it they did three urinals at that spot last time. There are a couple more little girls i look around for them and catch some flicks and post keep an eye out, PEACE out Stay up.

Here is the little girl and if you look hard under the peace there are three Urinals that the same people did. My old friend painted over them and then they put the little girl. I don't like the kid anymore he bitched out and started talking shit. But hey it happens I will just keep dissing his shit and keep saying fuck him.

MVC-005F.jpg

he is a bitch