Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Stop repling on this thread. its not for u. infact you are ruining it. no one gives a fuk about ur heart fealt insults!!!! go do some graffiti and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

whats wrong you girls getting mad. well lets hope that yall get mad enough to the point that you will actualy not run and hide when AO is brought up. and maybe just maybe you will grow some balls and we can realy see whats up. bring ld tko who ever you wanna bring witch ya we will, we will crush you.

and as for shame we had no beef with you but if you want it lets do it. i hope its not the same guy that we seen at jenny and jessies hous cause for real i need someone that will actualy put up a fight, im tired of one hitter quiters.

your lacal south side stalker.......

how the fuck can you call yourselfs bombers and you have only fillins and a handstyle right next to your piece, you have nothin for tags anywere but right next to your piece,that shit is stupid wack.... and any way you know that shit is only gonna run for another week tops before that SICO dude goes over it.

keep tryin dmv & t2 squad maybe one day youll be as good as solo!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey clever celebrity get at me if its who i think it is..

and as far as you a.o. fags go you can keep talk'n it does'nt really matter know one is really lisining, you guy's are a big joke in s.t.l. you guys dont paint, you dont fuck bitchs,and you dont do drugs, what kind of cru is that, fucking wanksters

you really dont want beef every time you get your asses beat

mung got jumped in north city and he was screeming like a littel bitch (please dont kill me,im sorry):D

:D

then a couple of you got bear mased

whats happened to us

nothin

for those AO fags Hoax yard means Hoax not fukin petes house u pussies get a life and tag not just sit around and talk shit uploaded flics yesterday they will be up in a few days till then big bump for those t2 kids damn horse got ne style i can borrow fuker peace

for those AO fags Hoax yard means Hoax not fukin petes house u pussies get a life and tag not just sit around and talk shit uploaded flics yesterday they will be up in a few days till then big bump for those t2 kids damn horse got ne style i can borrow fuker peace

thats not even how it went down homiee. first off we went to hoax yard yall boys wasnt there

so we called your punk boy brady who snitched yall out and your little dirty ass hyppie buddy called to tell you boz we was on the way to petes house. and yall kids ran.

and as far as you a.o. fags go you can keep talk'n it does'nt really matter know one is really lisining, you guy's are a big joke in s.t.l. you guys dont paint, you dont fuck bitchs,and you dont do drugs, what kind of cru is that, fucking wanksters

you really dont want beef every time you get your asses beat

mung got jumped in north city and he was screeming like a littel bitch (please dont kill me,im sorry):D

:D

then a couple of you got bear mased

whats happened to us

nothin

thats couse every time somethin goes down yall pull some bitch shit. not one of you could take anyone in AO one on one. yall might be used to punkin out dmv but not us...

yo' date=' wtf? since when is shit like this settled on an internet message board?...we don't need to see that shit..either jump a fool or talk about it in the phone...MAYBE Private messages...but c'mon, you all can't be serius..post pictures.[/quote']

AMEN! Im gunna down a 40 and got hit some shit. :D

yo' date=' wtf? since when is shit like this settled on an internet message board?...we don't need to see that shit..either jump a fool or talk about it in the phone...MAYBE Private messages...but c'mon, you all can't be serius..post pictures.[/quote']

if those little pussys wouldnt run every time that we see them then we would have already wooped the shit out of all of you punk bitches. were did you get setteling shit on the internet from. we are not trying to settle anything, even after we beat the shit off you were still not going to squash anything.... no respect for bitches

this is the beastr on my boy sicos shit about that dude that says to just jump the bitches one night i found out where saer and noma were and i was more than willing to beat the piss out of both of those fuckers just by myself but they were to afraid to come out of there boys house and fight just me two on one so the only reason we talk shit is because we know for a fact that even without weapons we can back it up and as for u ld bitches me and sico beat the shit out of all of seu by ourselves so as for one on one we know we can take u pussies out but considering yall are bitches and a fair fight to u guys is 7 on1 with bats and knives u did that to mung but i would loove to see u guys try that to our whole crew

MUNG didnt get jumed, only one person kicked his ass. He never threw a punch back, he cried and screamed like a girl. Yes there were people there watching, but they did not help. He just layed down and curled up and said "PLEASE, PLEASE, NO" There was a girl there, we let her punch him a few times. Then he begged for his life, even tho no body was going to kill him. I think he sqeazed a wet fart, or shit his pants too, cause the whole tunnel smelled like ass. He really is Born to Loose. Fat Nerd.

HE SNITCHED AND BLAMED PRICE-JUICE-NEWD FOR ALL THE DISSING... HOWS THE HANDS?

I dont believe that shit, It sounds like b.s. to me buddy. I think mung was jumped. Mung was never a fighter, but I know he stands up for himself. And speaking of his hands he was painting the next day. He got jumped, came 2 a party, got drunk, and went painting. I really dont give a fuck about what any motherfucker from LA has to say to AO. This is saint louis.

is neone listening to that crap?? post some flicks and maybe we will stop rippin on you AO bitches till then shut up fags we wanna see some good shit to not those eyesore of a throwie that sic does or that wack ass beas shit (we brought u in kid we did)