Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Matic is cool with the LDs and T2s the OFB cats might have beef, but T2 is tryin to hook up w/ the ofb heads and squash w/e beef there is, if any. the only beef there needs to be in stl is against the anal orphans and what needs to be done to squash that is to not allow them any spots or any of their disses/caps ride (fix the shit asap) and physically claim and own the left and right hands of all those faggots ruining the good name of graffiti and St. Louis.

___ ain't beefing with anyone. Get at me pm. I was gonna pm you BUT I'm retarded....

p.s.I hate this board and "post" shut up and stop fronting.

maybe none of you bitches get the point i dont give a flying fuck what any of you think about my shit or how many people hate me thats how i like to roll. and as for the beef kids talk about woopin my ass and my crew. but i see shit on the internet and shit on the wall about it but never has anybody actualy tried to fight me..

man up or get beat up!!!!!!!!!! eather way your gonna get your asses wooped

if u dont give a fuck why r u so quick to talk shit back???? go to hell, no one cares, keep doin ur thing, and stop polluting this thread w/ ur weak threats. have a nice day

maybe none of you bitches get the point i dont give a flying fuck what any of you think about my shit or how many people hate me thats how i like to roll. and as for the beef kids talk about woopin my ass and my crew. but i see shit on the internet and shit on the wall about it but never has anybody actualy tried to fight me..

man up or get beat up!!!!!!!!!! eather way your gonna get your asses wooped