Missouri

MrSirius

both Crap Corps and Dick Cheney's Dick are my friends from KC. my girlfriend was the merch girl... they're still in STL right now i think... some of them probably still at the slaughterhouse.

word. I was there drinking, crab corps is awesome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
NOT TO SOUND LIKE A ASSHOLE, BUT 90% OF THIS IS GARBAGE. YOU EITHER NEED TO INVEST MORE TIME INTO DRAWING OR PAINTING UNDER BRIDGES FOR PRACTICE.

And why is that? is graff all about being the best piecer? I think graff is about getting up...and not to sound like an asshole or anything, but who are u anyways? I would much rather have a simple strait letter hand running in a spot that is going to be around forever, that do a tight piece that is going to be gone in a year.There are always going to be piecers and bombers, but for now its all about bombing and getting up before I start trying to piece out of nowhere. Yea I guess its cool still doing legal pieces when your old and out of the game, but ur not going to get much street credit for it.

I'M NOT BASHING THE STREET BOMBERS , AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED THEY GET MORE PROPS THEN ANY LEGALS......ALL IM TALKING ABOUT IS LETTER CONSISTENCY AND STRAIGHT LINES.

eso.jpg

sic you capped hence, and beas capped hoax, you didnt think we'd let that shit run did you?

t2.jpg

henhoa.jpg

NO never would me or beas for that matter cap a hoax or a hence. we might have beef with the people from ld and kc that jumped our homiee mung but hoax wasnt even ld.

i have nothin but respect for hoax and wouldnt even think about going over any of his shit.

I saw a car that had graff or maybe just some designs that looked like your style. I olny saw it looked similar to your style.

And sic hyou capped the hence from NY on a fr8. you did a shity hollow over it and a bunch of AOs across the rest of his piece and everything we wrote next to it. you capped the Lds on the otherside too so theres no mistake you did it. But what do you care? I thought you were the one that said fuck respect. You cap wunna be. Cap had style you just suck and have shown no improvement die and go to hell.