Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How can sic justify capping obces with an outline that he filled part of a letter in... not only do his letters look like garbage he's a fucking moron- filling in part of a letter in a fucking outline! Anyone thats seen this kids stuff knows he usually just does outlines because he doesnt know how to fill in and had no intentions of filling all the letters in and doing an outline w/ another color. AO is not St. Louis graffiti. Its a group of confused want to be's that pretend they're in a gang because some of them can fight... the fighters are the worst writers (i use the term writters loosely) in the crew. You fucking make out w/ each other you faggots! Go the fuck away! You suck and fuck up the program. Jucerock please explain how it's ok to call yourselves a gang when you play the game "chicken" and it involves 2 males going in to each other to kiss and if you move away youre a chicken... YOU'RE A FAGGOT, WORK IN A BEAUTY PARLOR/HAIR SALON! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! No one wants to see your graff or have you in there life period. Leave everyone alone, we all (St. Louis) hate you.

this is for all other writers to get a good laugh from dmv wants to keep talkin shit on ao but tonight i tried to meet up with saer and noma but theyran like little bitches from just me. also they talk shit on us sayn were gay well but we dont seem to gay while their girlfreinds are lining up to suck our dicks. and as for sics outline over obces we werehittn that shit n broad daylight and the cops chased us

"is chris kline gonna have to choke a bitch?" :shook: :shook: :shook:

Hey noma, this is peach. i remember when you begged me to call a truce with sico. i called him after you pleaded with me down by the river. after that you turned bitch and started taggin over my boy's and talkin shit. then p mil jacked your phone and you bitched out, then rude, juice and i caught you in the loop and you got hella scared an promised paint in return for your cell phone. so if you want problems call the time and place. Peach is home, time to die bitches.

p.s. thanx for the cell phone noma.

Guest hobolocoe
Originally posted by BEASAO@Mar 14 2006, 05:47 AM

. also they talk shit on us sayn were gay well but we dont seem to gay while their boyfreinds are lining up to suck our dicks. and pump our asses real hard as for sics outline over obces we werehittn that shit n broad daylight and the cops chased us

"is chris kline gonna have to stroke a bitch?" :gaga: :gaga: :gaga:

i dont know you sound pretty gay to me... :haha:

OH MY GOD RUN FROM THE AO ASS BANDITS! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR FRIENDS CELL PHONE AND COOK IT!! GOD DAMN.. :shook: I GUESS WE KNOW WHO IS RUNNIN IT NOW...YOU TALABAN CELL PHONE BANDITS ARE SERIOUS BUISNESS!! THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TAKE UR DICKS OUT OF THAT ASS AND SHOW US HOW U ARE ONE BAD ASS GRAFF CRU. ..AH WAIT YOU NEVER HAVE. AND YOU NEVER WILL. U HAVE GOTTEN MORE FAME FOR THIS 12OZ BULL THAN YOU EVER WILL IN THE STREETS IN THE YARDS OR ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!

why cover an obces when you bitch out and run - that shits so toy c'mon

i hope these arent the same corny white kids that

could barely jump over the *%#@hester fence and run off (for their pathetic worthless lives) into the forrest when they left they car doors wide open..

i'mma laugh when dude puts that tazer on yo neck and make the button say click

betcha be shaking more than a methed out wood with a fire estinguiser full of mace

can make you.