Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just came from a weekend in san fran...saw some good ish...sever,saber,msk,cbs,abhor,meek,narc,etc.....saw some good walls and some really bad walls,saw some bad graff too and some lame hands...but all in all a worth while trip....muthafuckas in china town mad pushy...fuckin azns....

berkly is coo but the hindus got a lock down on owning all the motels...

haight street was cool but way to hipster and chic...what happened to all the hobos and pot heads...you got gaps,fancy bitch stores,hipster shoe joints...i was saddened by all of that...but cheered up by a wall in a alley at the end of haigt by a record store...fresh bidness!!!!!!!

i plan to return shortly...

yea thanks for the fuckin info. you really think we giva a fuck about all your little opinions on our city.

you sound like a red headed step child.

just came from a weekend in san fran...saw some good ish...sever,saber,msk,cbs,abhor,meek,narc,etc.....saw some good walls and some really bad walls,saw some bad graff too and some lame hands...but all in all a worth while trip....muthafuckas in china town mad pushy...fuckin azns....

haight street was cool but way to hipster and chic...what happened to all the hobos and pot heads...you got gaps,fancy bitch stores,hipster shoe joints...i was saddened by all of that...but cheered up by a wall in a alley at the end of haigt by a record store...fresh bidness!!!!!!!

yea thanks for the fuckin info. you really think we giva a fuck about all your little opinions on our city.

hahaha, real talk this cat sounds like hes a fuckin critic...

Guest KephaOneLove

critic yes...opinions i have..do you need to like them ,no.red head far from it.herb,,funny..i like..anzs are indeed pushy...

ill still post some flics tho, because i liked san fran...and i like all of you..and i feel your hostility towards my comments and i guess i would too if they were directed toward my city from outof towners....

hahaha, real talk this cat sounds like hes a fuckin critic...

by a record store

ameoba

basiclly one of the best record stoes ever

some record store...... geez

does the word loser toy mean anything!!!