Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha you's are worse than females..and ain't telling us anything that we don't already know. respect is due to both Orfn and Apex from the bay... Now quit gossiping and get over it. we ain't changing our names regardless.. yous worry bout ur self and we'll handle ours...sorry for the rant that is all.

you toys are whats wrong with the graffiti of today. when some one says "hey you know theres an og Apex" and your response is "i know" and you continue rocking pretty much the same bootsie version of a legends name, you are the definition of a toy.

//2cents

• Like 2

you toys are whats wrong with the graffiti of today. when some one says "hey you know theres an og Apex" and your response is "i know" and you continue rocking pretty much the same bootsie version of a legends name, you are the definition of a toy.

//2cents

Any of you faggots out there rockin' an OG's name deserved to get shot the fuck up.

Quoting cause your post was overlooked.

• 2 weeks later...
Any of you faggots out there rockin' an OG's name deserved to get shot the fuck up.

Quoting cause your post was overlooked.

^^^this.

Vernon Davis probably got 100 hours of community service time knocked out with this move:

http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/legal-graffiti-vernon-davis-paints-with-bayview/vHMhn/

dude in those glasses just kills me. fuck.