Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: WAR CIMES as NAZIS at NUREMBERG

<br>

(i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances;<br>

(ii) Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).<br>

<br>

See: Nuremberg Trials: "The legal basis for the jurisdiction of the court was that defined by the Instrument of Surrender of Germany, political authority for Germany had been transferred to the Allied Control Council, which having sovereign power over Germany could choose to punish violations of international law and the laws of war. Because the court was limited to violations of the laws of war, it did not have jurisdiction over crimes that took place before the outbreak of war on September 1, 1939."<br>

<br>

<h2>For committing this crime, the Nuremberg Tribunal sentenced a number of persons responsible for starting World War II.</h2> One consequence of this is that nations who are starting an armed conflict must now argue that they are either exercising the right of self-defense, the right of collective defense, or - it seems - the enforcement of the criminal law of jus cogens. It has made formal declaration of war uncommon after 1945.<br>

<br>

During the trial, the chief American prosecutor, Robert H. Jackson, stated:<br>

<br>

<h1> To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.</h1><br>

<br>

<i>Associate Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas charged that the Allies were guilty of "substituting power for principle" at Nuremberg. "I thought at the time and still think that the Nuremberg trials were unprincipled.", he wrote. "Law was created ex post facto to suit the passion and clamor of the time."</i><br>

<br>

<h2><i>The Facts of SUPPLYING GUNS to MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS makes B.H.Obama , Eric Holder &t al GUILTY of THE SAME CRIMES that were CITED (& Created for) HANGING NAZI WAR CRIMINALS! </i></h2><br>

Declaration of war upon another State.<br>

Invasion by its armed forces, with or without a declaration of war, of the territory of another State.<br>

Attack by its land, naval or air forces, with or without a declaration of war, on the territory, vessels or aircraft of another State.<br>

Naval blockade of the coasts or ports of another State.<br>

Provision of support to armed bands formed in its territory which have invaded the territory of another State, or refusal, notwithstanding the request of the invaded State, to take, in its own territory, all the measures in its power to deprive those bands of all assistance or protection.<br>

<

German Nazi Techno?