Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to to write before I started writing, 'cause I used to bomb political messages. Then my niggas told me I should start "WRITING" writing, & I did, & I thought it was so fucking tight to find this scene of other fucked up people that love to do this shit, & as different as we all may seem sometimes, I felt like I was part of something so fucking cool.

Honestly, I dont do this shit for yall, or even for me. I barely know ANYONE outside of my small circle, I dont hit parties, dont fuck the groupies, dont get free drugs, don't really get props, dont reap any of the "benefits" of being known-ish. Half the time I feel like people dont like my shit.

I do this shit for the little kids in my hood that point my shit out and know what it means (even though they know nothing of graff).

For the paisa paletero man i bought a popsicle off of after seeing me hit up, who then told me he knew what my shit was, & continued to tell me a story about his experiences with cops.

For the project uso & black niggas that rolled up with bangas one time when I was in their jets, & once they found out what I wrote, game me their beer, proceeded to tell me they love my shit, & that "little homie, when u do that shit, you do it for us, for the hood; keep giving them the middle finger".

For that single mother-family on geneva that told me they felt KHY, cause they were being evicted so college kids could move in.

For the hoodrats on russia & mission who know their rights when dealing with cops cause they seen me hitting up & asked me about this shit.

Dont know why I bother, maybe because in some corny way, I care about the scene of people I choose to subscribe myself to.

Capitalism is sweet? retarded.

Whatever. Yall were never a source of inspiration to begin with. Clown on me all you want, yall will NEVER change my mind about anything.

I dont need yall's approval; I have my community's. So fucking over it. Peace.

WWW.GOODIESMAG.COM g848_002.jpg

“My name is Benny, known in the graffiti world as Diar. I have been an artist my whole life. I started writing graffiti at the age of 11, and was an active writer until February 2008, when a bad car accident left me paralyzed from the neck down” After being in a major car accident, the graffiti artist Diar has been making a miraculous recovery. He’s been able to start painting a few canvases. These are photos of his third painting since his accident.

He is in need of dontations to help pay for his medical bills click here if your in the festive spirit and want to donate. Check out some of images of his work here.

• Like 1