Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wow. fond memories. Starters turned inside out. Geary yard with chainlink fences and dirt tunnels. Roosevelt vs. Presidio (roosevelt rules). ARM. ROT. TOK. Aeros characters. The scooter-rider throw on the whale wall at B of A. The old-style projects (O.C. and Darkside and The Pink Palace and VeeGees and Geneva Towers and shit). First tags behind the Coronet. Twist hats and dogs, pre-screws. Midas. Hats with pressed on letters and hands. hahahaha. Tony's Sounds Of Records on Fillmore. "**your neighborhood here** IS LAMPIN' " t-shirts. A good time to grow up in the city.

okay i lied about that being my last memory lane post...but man, those are some memories...and to the dude that said Guess overalls...haha..word..one strap down or two!?..haha...when the Warriors had RUN TMC...back when bicycle throws belong to Juice, Krylon wasn't colored water and spray paint was never in locked cases...and (Icon) candy canes and mints flooded the streets instead of trees and frogs...i have to dig through some pics.

and though its not SF..can't forget the Hell Hole in Pinole before it became even more of a death threat to climb in through razor wire (don't know what its like now, haven't been there since 98)...oh yeah and fuck whoever those 2 kids were that set the surrounding area and that hill on fire when we were down in there in like 95...make me run through a fire storm and look like we were fleeing the scene...assholes

and yeah I'm getting old...just lampin'

shit.. what about locks keys and ids on market. i cut school and went to my first strip club when i was 14 with an ID made there that said i was 21. hah. the club was directly across the street and my ID was still warm from the laminate machine. those were the days. fucked up on cisco and mickeys around noon in guess overalls and nike cortes with my cursive starter hat and army green 3downgoose from harputs catching toy tags with a flooded pilot at psycho city thinking i was the shit. fuck yes for memory lane.

-dgmr.

$25 dollar IDs...with the out of state labels, im pretty sure that spot is still crackin. i wanna see some old muni buses crushed with ARM and GF tags

shit.. what about locks keys and ids on market. i cut school and went to my first strip club when i was 14 with an ID made there that said i was 21. hah. the club was directly across the street and my ID was still warm from the laminate machine. those were the days. fucked up on cisco and mickeys around noon in guess overalls and nike cortes with my cursive starter hat and army green 3downgoose from harputs catching toy tags with a flooded pilot at psycho city thinking i was the shit. fuck yes for memory lane.

-dgmr.

Yes, Guess overalls, all different colrs, Starter parkas, worn WAY too big, Ellese shoes, the outfits back then sucked, hahaha.

Girls with the Chola hair, the wave up front, you know, the shit that took 2 cans of Aquanet to stay up, and during lunch you would see those same chicks at their locker dusting another can to keep the wave up for another few hours.

wow. fond memories. Starters turned inside out. Geary yard with chainlink fences and dirt tunnels. Roosevelt vs. Presidio (roosevelt rules). ARM. ROT. TOK. Aeros characters. The scooter-rider throw on the whale wall at B of A. The old-style projects (O.C. and Darkside and The Pink Palace and VeeGees and Geneva Towers and shit). First tags behind the Coronet. Twist hats and dogs, pre-screws. Midas. Hats with pressed on letters and hands. hahahaha. Tony's Sounds Of Records on Fillmore. "**your neighborhood here** IS LAMPIN' " t-shirts. A good time to grow up in the city.

Air brushed and bejeweled Fillmoe hats need to make a comeback.

One strap down or two kinda dictated what mood you were in that day.

You could get creative and do both down with one still connected, pants rubberbanded so you can see the fresh new Jordans that are probably worth $500 if you kept them new.

And it was Wild 107.7 KSOL.

Boyz2Men ABC BBD.

Pulling the Fire Alarm box on the corner everyday after school was always fun.

yep yep. rubberbanded cuffs. fuck the jordans, rock the Lottos. Yankees caps (they always smelled like fish when they were brand new). Starter off the shoulder, at the elbows. Wishin' you had a Task Force (and then being glad you couldn't cuz that shit was lame). Fine black girls with stretch jeans (with that one long zipper) and doorknocker hoops, greasing their faces up with vaseline to fight. 1987 was golden for a young boy in the city.

WALKIN DOWN MARKET ST IN THE DAYTIME AND DOING OUTLINES.

FIXATION I HAD ONE OF THOSE HATS WITH THE HANDS AND LETTERS REPPIN THAT EAST SIDE OAKLAND.

DERBY JACKETS WITH TALL WHITE LETTERS OR NUMBERS ON THE BACK.

FIGURING OUT THAT YOU COULDNT USE THE SHOE POLISH THAT CAME WITH THE BOTTLE.

WALGREENS AND GRIFFIN

DIADORAS FROM COPELANDS-BUY ONE PAIR GET THE OTHER FREE