Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you used to buy caps and markers at a graff shop in the early 90s.... bad enough now but back then? yOU MUST OF BEEN TOY AS FUCK!

^in that kid's defense you can only rack so many Spray n' Wash caps, and Candy Ink and Ultra Wides weren't exactly readily available at 'normal' stores...ahh the days of cleaning every cap after every use...shit i remember in the early 90's finding caps on the ground at spots and trying to salvage them...hard times.

okay my last memory lane comment..but I can remembering desperately trying to find a way to turn 'female' caps into 'male' caps...cause I swore the WD-40 cap would be fat as fuck....:confused:...wtf was i thinking...but now-a-days even Napa has a graff shop

to the days of malicious adolescent inventions past...*puts glass up*

most of this kids shit sucks but I like this

this fool is beat. id love to meet him i got something for him/her so far ive seen his stupid shit over JADE,QS,YACH,KEEP,ADIOSAND A SLEW OF OTHER JUST OUTLINES OVER FILLS little homie gonna catch it i swear to DOG.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Boasts, Phantoms, wrapping your ultra in electrical tape, fat-ridged fat catps off Powerhouse oven cleaner, making your own markers because you either couldnt find ultras and minis to rack or you couldnt afford it, getting on the bus to go to school, catching a tag and saying fuck school Im bushopping all day, hitting thirds, piers, masonics, metros, portreros, stretchers, Form ARM, $1 things of chowmein from the chinatown spot, paying 25c for the bus, standing on the back of the n-judah through the tunnel, Dug throwups in Van Ness Station, stealing cars to get to the yards, Gigs throwups downtown, the arcade on market, Triple Fat Goose, Troop, MCM, etc etc etc etc.

Boasts, Phantoms, wrapping your ultra in electrical tape, fat-ridged fat catps off Powerhouse oven cleaner, making your own markers because you either couldnt find ultras and minis to rack or you couldnt afford it, getting on the bus to go to school, catching a tag and saying fuck school Im bushopping all day, hitting thirds, piers, masonics, metros, portreros, stretchers, Form ARM, $1 things of chowmein from the chinatown spot, paying 25c for the bus, standing on the back of the n-judah through the tunnel, Dug throwups in Van Ness Station, stealing cars to get to the yards, Gigs throwups downtown, the arcade on market, Triple Fat Goose, Troop, MCM, etc etc etc etc.

wish i could've been there then, sounds perfect.

What the fuck did I even say to you?

Get a life Cleo.

Stop being such a cyber bully!

Next thing you know you are shaking people down trying to get them to Paypal you their lunch money.

"Get a life Cleo".- ITS NOT LIKE PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHO I AM ON HERE.:D

"Stop being such a cyber bully"- YOU SOUND LIKE A BITCH

shit.. what about locks keys and ids on market. i cut school and went to my first strip club when i was 14 with an ID made there that said i was 21. hah. the club was directly across the street and my ID was still warm from the laminate machine. those were the days. fucked up on cisco and mickeys around noon in guess overalls and nike cortes with my cursive starter hat and army green 3downgoose from harputs catching toy tags with a flooded pilot at psycho city thinking i was the shit. fuck yes for memory lane.

-dgmr.

wow. fond memories. Starters turned inside out. Geary yard with chainlink fences and dirt tunnels. Roosevelt vs. Presidio (roosevelt rules). ARM. ROT. TOK. Aeros characters. The scooter-rider throw on the whale wall at B of A. The old-style projects (O.C. and Darkside and The Pink Palace and VeeGees and Geneva Towers and shit). First tags behind the Coronet. Twist hats and dogs, pre-screws. Midas. Hats with pressed on letters and hands. hahahaha. Tony's Sounds Of Records on Fillmore. "**your neighborhood here** IS LAMPIN' " t-shirts. A good time to grow up in the city.